• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CEO X EXP Gaming Tournament

Tyger

Smash Apprentice
Note: PLEASE BRING SETUPS AND TVs! OR ELSE YOU GET AWESOME LAG LCDs.

CEO X EXP

Date: October 21-23, 2011

The Rennaisance at World Golf Village
500 S Legacy Trail
Saint Augustine, FL

The event will be held at EXPCon Anime and Gaming Convention in the 6,000 sq ft Game Room with over 60 setups. The Room will be open all Weekend from Friday at 12 Noon and Ends on Sunday at 5pm. Friday and Sunday are the Free Play and Casual Days for all attendees to level up their game with others from all Over Florida.

All Official Singles Fighting Game Tournaments will be on Saturday the 22nd with Doors Opening at 10 am for Signups and Checkins.

Venue Fees:
Weekend Game Room Only Pass: $25
Weekend Convention Pass: $35 online / $40 at the door (www.expcon.org)

This will be a large convention with over 5,000 in attendance. We suggest purchasing the Convention Pass to check out all the venues, special guests, panels, dealers rooms, and contests that will be taking place.

Official CEO Tournament Lineup (Hosted by Alex Jebailey):

Saturday:
Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition (XB360) - $10
Marvel vs Capcom 3 (XB360) - $10
Street Fighter III: Third Strike (XB360) - $10
Mortal Kombat 9 (PS3) - $10

Official Storm Unity Tournament Lineup (Hosted by Joshua Campbell)

Saturday:
Tekken 6 (PS3) - $10
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II (PS3) - $10
Super Smash Bros Melee (Gamecube/Wii) - $10 Singles/$10 Teams
Super Smash Bros Brawl (Wii) - $10 Singles/$10 Teams

Registration, Rules & Schedule can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...mkey=dFdrSU8wcVEwT0g2bURwVlowYURYLUE6MQ#gid=0

Check out the Special Guest list for EXPCon This year, it's insane all the top Voice Actors from the Games we love: http://www.expcon.org/guests.php.

For other choices and how to Buy your EXPCon Badge please visit http://www.expcon.org/registration.php.

TL;DR - Smash Bros Melee and Brawl tournaments will be held! Singles at 1pm and Doubles at 4pm, both on Saturday. Venue is free with convention badge purchase or $25. Each tournament entry fee is $10. PLEASE BRING SETUPS AND TVs! OR ELSE YOU GET AWESOME LAG LCDs.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Hype. im definitely coming to this to enter brawl singles/dubs and AE

anyone need a dubs partner?

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Viper, Jebaily/CEO has nothing to do with Smash at this event lol. He never will bother with the game again. Another TO/event organization is handling the lesser fighters.

It would be fun to go for Brawl and Blazblue, but so far away D:

:rosalina:

Tyger

Smash Apprentice
Yes, I'm taking over the Smash tournaments for this event, along with BlazBlue and Tekken 6.

If you guys need to get in contact with me, you can email me at suptyger@gmail.com and just leave a message here. I'll be checking this thread occasionally until next weekend.

For those already in the area, check out the upcoming Smash Bros tournament this Saturday, October 15 in Orange Park FL: Super Smash Showdown

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Yes, I'm taking over the Smash tournaments for this event, along with BlazBlue and Tekken 6.

If you guys need to get in contact with me, you can email me at suptyger@gmail.com and just leave a message here. I'll be checking this thread occasionally until next weekend.

For those already in the area, check out the upcoming Smash Bros tournament this Saturday, October 15 in Orange Park FL: Super Smash Showdown
again, since he's currently soft banned, are you banning MK for this event or no? its up to the TOs until January 2012

Tyger

Smash Apprentice
MK WILL be banned for this tournament. Sorry for late notice.

Top Bottom