• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Central Valley Invitational

Zoap

Smash Master
i have bowling today till about 11 pm(and i didnt wake up till 3 :)) Umm but yes I will most definitely help u out with what ever you need. AND if you push this back one week meaning SEP 1 there is a high chance that me and some norcal ppl could make the first one(the 18th and 25th are a little touchy as the 18th is first week of school and 25th as you mentioned is evo world). Hit me up through PM or AIM (Vegita3256) if your still up at 11. OK IM OUT.

The Game II

Smash Champion
Seeing this thread and checking my schedule, I was about to post that the first date was so close to Evo finals. But if you all are going to change it, then I'll be happy because I do plan to attend the majority of these tournaments.

--GCII

Delphiki

Smash Champion
I'm going to say what I'm almost sure Sheridan is thinking:

Is the 'best player in the Central Valley'

A) the person who consistently beats the other Central Valley smashers

or

B) the Central Valley smasher who consistently does the best against outside competition

Answering that question, I think, will help you decide your goals much easier. Also, best way to contact QTP is by PM. I don't have any other contact info for him.

shadowcloud

Smash Apprentice
I also think the date of the first tourny should be changed, it seems like there would be a better turn out, plus I cant make it on the 25th :/

QTP

The "Sonic" of Diddy Kong
Haha, looks like you guys need my help... :)

Drex, A few of my friends own their own game lounge in Yuba City called Powerplay. I have it set up to run all the Smash bros. tourneys there.
Now, i'm willing to help out and possibly throw the 2nd tourney up here, but all i need from you, is the time, date, entry fee, prizes, guessimate of how many ppl might be attending and how long it should take. Then, i'll talk to the owners, figure out how their schedule is with things, and let's make it happen.. :)

-QTP

Drex

Smash Apprentice
Ok guys, so a few updates...

the tournament will not be happening at level one... (the first event)

we are shooting to reschedule it for sept 1st at Buddys in fresno... buddys is a much larger venue, they have about 60 TV's... so there is unlimited space for the tournament... i will keep everyone updated on this...

so... everyone is going to be invited.... nor cal, so cal, arizona, washington.. whatever...; i just want to have a big tournament. i am going to rework how the championship for this tournament works

QTP do you have an aim screenname, easier for me to get with you that way.

QTP

The "Sonic" of Diddy Kong
Ok guys, so a few updates...

the tournament will not be happening at level one... (the first event)

we are shooting to reschedule it for sept 1st at Buddys in fresno... buddys is a much larger venue, they have about 60 TV's... so there is unlimited space for the tournament... i will keep everyone updated on this...

so... everyone is going to be invited.... nor cal, so cal, arizona, washington.. whatever...; i just want to have a big tournament. i am going to rework how the championship for this tournament works

QTP do you have an aim screenname, easier for me to get with you that way.
haha,yeah dude. it's DustinPAdams

:)

-QTP

Mexi

Smash Apprentice
if i member right its just a 10 min drive from lvl1 but im just a silly mexican

Top Bottom