• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CARPAL TUNNEL CHARITY MONTHLIES RESULTS

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
Thanks for coming out everyone! Here are the results!
:happysheep::happysheep::happysheep:
Brawl Doubles

(Entrants: 18 people, 9 teams)
1. SSHQ tryhards (2-D Jeff and GDX) - ($13.50)
2. Team Starfleet (Jazz and KDB) - ($9.00)
3. Whatever you Want (Mattopia Cody) - ($4.50)
4. THOSE Guys (IXIS and P.I.E.)
5. Hood Rats ( Exckd and Heaven)
6. Job Squad (Rolex and ZLF)
7. Small and Big
7. UNKNOWN (Giveup and DD)
9. Blue Berry Boys (Broon and Wiggly)
:shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker:

Brawl Singles

Entrants: 22

1.:metaknight: :popo: 2-D Jeff ($16.50)
2.:diddy: GDX ($11.00)
3. :fox: Jazz ($5.50)
4.:marth: Cody
5. :wolf: Mattopia
5.:falco: :kirby2: KDB
7. :ness2: :peach: P.I.E.
7. :pikachu: :popo: Ookami
9. :metaknight: Exckd
9. :mario2: Sensei
9. :toonlink:Zach777
9. :fox: Broon
13. :snake: DUEL!
13. :dedede: :zerosuitsamus: Heaven
13.:dedede: :wolf: IXIS
13. R2D2
17. :metaknight: Rolex
17.:metaknight: ZLF
17. :dedede: :diddy: DD
17. Din
17. :sheik: Wiggly
17. Arap
25. Eric

Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Entrants: 7
1. KDB - ($5.25)
2. IXIS - ($3.50)
3. Sensei - ($1.25)
4. Dtorr
5. 2D Jeff
5. Heaven
7. Broon

Smash Crew Battles: Poinciana vs. Lakeland - Poinciana 18 - 9 :happysheep::cool:

Shoutouts to Dtorr for helping with brackets, and closing out the crew battle

Shoutouts to Lakeland for all the hype brought. Let's do smashfests!

Shoutouts to Ookami and Mattopia because of their hair

More shoutouts later, but I wanna post this now so it's before midnight! Send me the replays and try to identify them if you can o:

Thanks for coming out everyone and I hope to see you at more monthlies!

ZLF Aurora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0688-5734-1939
6. J.O.B. Squad (Rolex and Zloff)

17. Zloff

Goddamnit Pie. You had one job. It's ZLF. I repeat, Z-L-F. I'ma cut whoever put me down as Zloff.

E: By the way, can we get the bracket posted?

?.?

Smash Journeyman
Really wish I could of made this, sadly my brother injured himself that morning. Man and I've been practicing hard with Matt and Cody somewhat. :D

kirbydabest

Smash Journeyman
Shout outs to KDB for putting down the wrong names my bad guys I was running on like four hours of sleep an woke up like at five yesterday but no johns lol I won that mahvel but yeah sorry it's being fixed.

But anyways I'm not gonna do specific shout outs just thank you Lakeland so much for coming out an supporting the growth of a scene here we'd love to have you guys for some smash fest it'd be lots of fun ill be sure to text you guys when ever we host fest which is usually every Saturday that we can.

Hopefully will see you again either at the end of this month or next month for the start of my tournament series A NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES thank you guys specific shout outs to come later

Pheta Ray

Smash Ace
Shoutouts:

PIE: Thanks for killing Lakeland in the crew battle. (Why does everyone want to fight us anyways?)

D-Torr: Thanks for the friendlies. I really learned a lot.

xHermit: THAT SINGLES MATCH. Too intense, dude. Let's get together and practice the MK ditto more often. Good job on your placing.

2-DJeff: Hey man, thanks for the tips. I'll put them into practice more.

And finally...

GORDO: FOR BEING F*CKING GOD TIER

Ixisspark

Smash Rookie
Thanks to everyone who came out to the tourney it really helped the growth of the poinciana community and like PIE and KDB said Lakeland in short you guys are awesome XD

Shoutouts
PIE and KDB: Helping me get into this community

2D jeff: thanks for the tip on D3 ima work on it and i gotta fight you again

Dtorr: For simply coming out to give to charity good looks and them trish comboes

Jazz: thanks coach lol

GDX: Even though we didnt play as your diddy thats it and much that pool match was intense

ZC777: showing that a nunchunck is still variable lol

Side note: KDB wasnt first in marvel >_> just saying

ZLF Aurora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0688-5734-1939
I ran Ike and MK all day.

Shoutouts:

Whoever made the bracket: What did I ever do to you to deserve this?

P.I.E. for being a great host and making Lakeland question it's masculinity.

Heaven: Great games with you. Shame we never got our MM.

Gordo: **** you.

Pheta Ray

Smash Ace
This was honestly the most fun tourney I've ever attended. Great job, so hype for December's tournament!

Also, Job Squad will return next monthly! And we're gonna do better than we did this tournament.

xHermit

Smash Cadet
NNID
EcksDee
Gordo: The stuff dreams are made of. Btw thanks to Poinciana for hosting such a fun tournament. It's nice to see communities similar to Lakeland's that are trying to expand.

Edit: Also Broon played Fox I believe.

Nemy

群れ
Shoutouts

Thank you so much and great job P.I.E. and KDB on hosting. The whole thing seemed like it ran pretty smooth. Lakeland is not far either so we'll do our best to show up everytime.

1.:metaknight: :popo: 2-D Jeff ($16.50) Had to blow you up real quick on marvel lol. Then you showed me what the difference was betweem UmVC3and the nilla LOL. Great job on first and good games man..
2.:diddy: GDX ($11.00) That diddy is lethal. Havent got to play you in singles yet :(. Good job and GGs in doubles.
3. :fox: Jazz ($5.50) Love watching your fox. Can't wait til we get to play. Good job.
4.:marth: Cody Ugh. Marth has always been a bad matchup for me :(. Good job on your placing and having such a lethal marth. Ill see what I can do abput sending you those replays.
5. :wolf: Mattopia Good games man, that wolf tech. Look forward to playing you again. Good job.
5.:falco: :kirby2: KDB Good job on helping run the tourney. Good games in doubles as well. I host smashfests for Lakeland, 863 709 3801. You guys are welcome to come by anytime.
7. :ness2: :peach: P.I.E. THE HYPE CHILD. Holy ahit that ness went way too hard in crews! Cant wait to play you man! 863 709 3801 hit me or EcksD up if you want to organize a smashfest with Lakeland.
7. :pikachu: :popo: Ookami *EDIT: Pikachu - Name:YUZU, OT - Ookami, Level 99, Ability - Infinites, Held item - Power Suit Piece. THAT PEACH DITTO THO. Youre a very good player and all of your characters are solid. Especially that Pikachu. Had a lot of fun playing you, good job on your placing. Hope to see you again.
9. :metaknight: Exckd My boy goin in with them MK dittos lol. Congrats on your best placing yet, keep it up. We gotta work on doubles, we didnt do terrible though.
9. :mario2: Sensei My sensei. You gotta teach me this UMvC3 metagame. Heard that mario was making upsets :O Nice meeting you, see you a CEO!
9. :toonlink:Zach777 Wow youve gotten better since pizzanos. Keep up the work and youll get there in no time. Good games.
9. Broon This kid doesnt even use smashboards -_- Ill tell him in person.
13. :snake: DUEL! Yugi?
13. :dedede: :zerosuitsamus: Heaven Pulling gordos whenever I want to. Made too many dumb mistakes and SDs to be happy with my self, but I had fun and thats all that I really care about.
13.:dedede: :wolf: IXIS Good game in crews, almost had me ;) Hope to play you again some time.
13. R2D2
17. :metaknight: Rolex Youre gettin better, you and ZLF gotta start coming out more because the Lakeland scene just keeps getting bigger.
17.:metaknight: ZLF GORDO. YOU CANT STOP HIM. Just when you thought you had me, you didn't. Stop missing smashfests.
17. Din
17. Wiggly Doesnt use smashboards. Threat in the making. You guys better watch out.
17. Arap
25. Eric

Also shoutout to DTorr. Nice meeting you, and I hope we can get that ZSS ditto one day!

Sorry if I missed anyone. Great tourney. If these became a bi-weekly thing that would be awesome. Good job on getting a scene going.

Pheta Ray

Smash Ace
ZLF's Eruption game is just too good.

Edit: To anyone who saved replays on my Wii, if any, I will work on getting those to PIE so they can be uploaded.

To anyone who saved their replays, GET THEM UP.

Nemy

群れ
ZLF's Eruption game is just too good.

Edit: To anyone who saved replays on my Wii, if any, I will work on getting those to PIE so they can be uploaded.

To anyone who saved their replays, GET THEM UP.
Alot of the ones on.my wii got desynched :( I have some friendlies that still work but thats about it.

Pheta Ray

Smash Ace
Oh yeah, and one more shoutout to Wiggly. Once he gets off relying on the Ftilt lock so much and gets the DACUS down, he's going to be a huge addition to Lakeland's scene (should he choose to continue playing).

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Shoutouts

Thank you so much and great job P.I.E. and KDB on hosting. The whole thing seemed like it ran pretty smooth. Lakeland is not far either so we'll do our best to show up everytime.

1.:metaknight: :popo: 2-D Jeff ($16.50) Had to blow you up real quick on marvel lol. Then you showed me what the difference was betweem UmVC3and the nilla LOL. Great job on first and good games man..
2.:diddy: GDX ($11.00) That diddy is lethal. Havent got to play you in singles yet :(. Good job and GGs in doubles.
3. :fox: Jazz ($5.50) Love watching your fox. Can't wait til we get to play. Good job.
4.:marth: Cody Ugh. Marth has always been a bad matchup for me :(. Good job on your placing and having such a lethal marth. Ill see what I can do abput sending you those replays.
5. :wolf: Mattopia Good games man, that wolf tech. Look forward to playing you again. Good job.
5.:falco: :kirby2: KDB Good job on helping run the tourney. Good games in doubles as well. I host smashfests for Lakeland, 863 709 3801. You guys are welcome to come by anytime.
7. :ness2: :peach: P.I.E. THE HYPE CHILD. Holy ahit that ness went way too hard in crews! Cant wait to play you man! 863 709 3801 hit me or EcksD up if you want to organize a smashfest with Lakeland.
7. :pikachu: :popo: Ookami *EDIT: Pikachu - Name:YUZU, OT - Ookami, Level 99, Ability - Infinites, Held item - Power Suit Piece. THAT PEACH DITTO THO. Youre a very good player and all of your characters are solid. Especially that Pikachu. Had a lot of fun playing you, good job on your placing. Hope to see you again.
9. :metaknight: Exckd My boy goin in with them MK dittos lol. Congrats on your best placing yet, keep it up. We gotta work on doubles, we didnt do terrible though.
9. :mario2: Sensei My sensei. You gotta teach me this UMvC3 metagame. Heard that mario was making upsets :O Nice meeting you, see you a CEO!
9. :toonlink:Zach777 Wow youve gotten better since pizzanos. Keep up the work and youll get there in no time. Good games.
9. Broon This kid doesnt even use smashboards -_- Ill tell him in person.
13. :snake: DUEL! Yugi?
13. :dedede: :zerosuitsamus: Heaven Pulling gordos whenever I want to. Made too many dumb mistakes and SDs to be happy with my self, but I had fun and thats all that I really care about.
13.:dedede: :wolf: IXIS Good game in crews, almost had me ;) Hope to play you again some time.
13. R2D2
17. :metaknight: Rolex Youre gettin better, you and ZLF gotta start coming out more because the Lakeland scene just keeps getting bigger.
17.:metaknight: ZLF GORDO. YOU CANT STOP HIM. Just when you thought you had me, you didn't. Stop missing smashfests.
17. Din
17. Wiggly Doesnt use smashboards. Threat in the making. You guys better watch out.
17. Arap
25. Eric

Also shoutout to DTorr. Nice meeting you, and I hope we can get that ZSS ditto one day!

Sorry if I missed anyone. Great tourney. If these became a bi-weekly thing that would be awesome. Good job on getting a scene going.
I didnt play you in marvel though >_>

ZLF Aurora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0688-5734-1939
Whoever has the replay of Mk.V (Ike) vs. EcksD (MK) and me getting the 2 stock on him, please send it to me for the love of all that is good in the world.

Pheta Ray

Smash Ace
I will look and see if there are any replays on my Wii. I'll pull them off and send them to the TO, but I doubt people saved on my Wii. It was the underused one in the corner. XD

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
ZC777: showing that a nunchunck is still variable lol

Side note: KDB wasnt first in marvel >_> just saying

Viable* Lol!

Well it DID say he won and you both took your payouts :gova:

Are any of those matches going to be on youtube?

Yeah I need people to send me replays, be it by smashboards or mediafire or whatever o.o

SHOUTOUTS!

1.:metaknight: :popo: 2-D Jeff ($16.50) You and GD just took doubles and singles xD good show. Those GaW reads in doubles were hilarious! :shaker:
2.:diddy: GDX ($11.00) The minute you push someone to the edge of the stage and a nanner's under/behind them, I know that's a stock LOOOOOL good show :shaker:
3. :fox: Jazz ($5.50) This guy for best fox, carryin poinciana to finals in singles and doubles ! I need your replays btw, Jolly good show!
4.:marth: Cody - I really wanted to play your marth today o: I needed that matchup experience x___x maybe next time. Good Show!

5. :wolf: Mattopia - F**k yo wolf LOL jk good show! I needa practice this MU with ness x__x I don't like having to cp a character @__@ :shaker:
5.:falco: :kirby2: KDB GG's you placed high all around lmao! That's ma boiii :secretkpop: GOOOD SHOW :shaker:
7. :ness2: :peach: P.I.E. Good SHOW BRO! Work on that wolf matchup! Peach is tight tho. That crew battle made me wanna pee myself, but you didn't get that ike so you still need work.
7. :pikachu: :popo: Ookami I didn't get to play you but I saw your pikachu :D let's play sometime!
9. :metaknight: Exckd Dat mk son! I believe Poinciana and Lakeland can help each other out with a larger roster to get Matchup experience from, so I hope to see you guys soon! That second game tho... LOL I need that replay for a combo video if anyone knows whose setup that was.
9. :mario2: Sensei- FL's best mario! I'm gonna call up payne and tell him what he missed!
9. :toonlink:Zach777. This guy's gonna be a legend. He's the nicest Nunchuk I've seen GOOD SHOW :secretkpop:
9. :fox: Broon- thanks for comin out bro GGGG :secretkpop::secretkpop:
13. :snake: DUEL! Thanks for coming out bro! Hope to see more of ye!
13. :dedede: :zerosuitsamus: Heaven, I like the spikes and the ZSS :DD
13.:dedede: :wolf: IXIS This trick right here carried me through doubles. I did't do sh**
13. R2D2
17. :metaknight: Rolex- Like the watch xD Lakeland was so chill! Let's play again!
17.:metaknight: ZLF - Fixed that name tho! :gova: :gova: :gova: :gova:
17. :dedede: :diddy: DD SON IM PROUD OF YOU THO! KEEP IT UP!
17. Din
17. :sheik: Wiggly - Your beard. was perf! Keep that sheik up!
17. Arap
This is a test of the setup
my buddy's got. If you want to record it yourself, please send me the video file so we can put it on poinciana smash's youtube!He talks about his slow uploads, but I'll just upload them so it rolls smoothly.

Pheta Ray

Smash Ace
Also, Jeff, I want to practice the MK-IC's match-up against you. So anytime you see me at a tournament or I see you at a tournament, PLEASE pull me aside so I can get some experience in, okay?

Codyyy

Smash Apprentice
shout outs:
Hermit: fun matches!! XD, get those matches sent to PIE!!

Heaven: your armor piece play is decent, keep up with that ****, and get our matches to PIE!!

Jeff + Keith: Gotta play more with you guys, jeff, i need you to help me with that fox matchup lol

Jazz: Damn your fox... jk well played

Mattopia: maaahh up and coming brothaaa, we going to the top, even though your probably a little better than me ;). SIIIKEEEEE.

Ookami: liked your pikachu, IC's? not so much lol. i heard your gonna start training with jeff and us orlando people? sounds like a plan.

PIE + KDB- thanks for hosting, you guys did a fine job. but damn...2.00$ PER SLICE?? DAYUM.

Ookami Hajime

Smash Ace
Shoutouts~:
P.I.E: Thanks for hosting! I was hoping I'd get the chance to play you but maybe next time
Jeff: YOU =I We must play more and you have to help me with my ice climbers! I still wanna ditto you! Haha Good games though! All of your characters are great!
Cody: We were both spazzing out during that last round haha GGs bro! Great Marth and I hope we get to play again soon!
Jazz: That Fox! I kept dropping the chain grab immediately! XD GGs though. I need to brush up on the match up.
GDX: I didn't get to play you but I saw your Diddy was as solid as always. Maybe next time!
Sensei: I wish we got play more! Always nice seeing the best Mario in Florida though! Hope to see you soon!
DD: That Dedede swallowcide =I GGs bro!
Heaven: Bro, that Peach ditto XD Love that Zero Suit too! I had no idea what I was doing against that regular Samus =I We gotta play again!
Zach777: Saw that toon Link. Nunchuk!
Din: Thanks for giving me a ride all the way out there, man. Amazing armor piece stage control! Master that b-reverse and you're set dude!
KDB: Thanks for helping with the tourney. I wish I got to play your Falco!

Hope to see you all again soon!

Codyyy

Smash Apprentice
where my replays at?????? i wanna get my name out there on the internetz. Heaven and Hermit helppp me ooutttttt

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
Yeah I'm waiting for those. If anyone knows those who had replays for that day, let them know! I'm getting the crew matches recorded at the moment

Nemy

群れ
Unfortunately only a few replays that were saved on my wii work. Theyre of me and Ookami :( sorry Cody.

As for Hermit ill remind him next time I speak with him. I was at his place after the tourney and he has some good matches of GDX vs Jazz.

Top Bottom