• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Falcon approaching methods?!

Vampirekain

Smash Journeyman
You know guys I think I have a problem getting close to C.Falcon! Well not so much of a big problem but I notice myself getting shield grabbed all the time! I'm using the dash attack on him a lot! I would like to correct my lil habit and take advise from all of you guys! Please post your methods of approach to a C.Falcon and if you feel like it explain your methods :)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well If Falcon is not near you, Spam turnips at them. they will lose patients and come to stop you.

Go near them and wave_dash away from then alot or dashdance. Once again they will get tired of it and want to do something about it.

Carry a turnip and go to him, use the turnip as a distraction then think of a away too attack him, grab, or keep him up close for something else.

Pretty much, Falcons are speedy on the field and air. So best to be patient and let them come to you. Same gos with fox. Then beat the crap out of them.

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
If they're far enough, pick turnip-->full jump-->throw turnip-->fall a bit and float-->float cancelled aerial. They have to react to the turnip somehow, and that will probably leave them open for your fair/nair/whatever. That's pretty good if you want to approach. Of course, staying away and throwing turnips works too. Dash attack is most effective if they can't guess it, or aren't in a position to shieldgrab (i.e. falling in the air).

Top Bottom