• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can you beat all-star mode on intense w/ no continues????

DrizzyDrew

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3772-7996-8482
I try to do this intense challenge!

What is the max difficulty you have beaten all star mode on?

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Yeah I did it in the summer of 2008 with Meta Knight and Snake. Meta Knight and the really OP items in Brawl make this much easier than in the other game. Now trying to do so in that game is a REAL challenge that most have failed.

Zimer

Smash Apprentice
I did that 6 years ago with all characters. You don't receive nothing.
I did all scores with 8 or 9 digits, except Toon Link.

DrizzyDrew

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3772-7996-8482
I did that 6 years ago with all characters. You don't receive nothing.
I did all scores with 8 or 9 digits, except Toon Link.
on intense no continues? impressive..any tips, its a hard challenge i am putting myself through

Zimer

Smash Apprentice
With continues. My best scores were done in easy or normal difficult, except with Toon Link which I did on Very hard.

I'd recomend you to have enough coins if you are bad.

Kar

Smash Rookie
The problem is that you have to be reaaally careful and evasive. I have done this once with fox but that wasnt a lot of fun

DrizzyDrew

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3772-7996-8482
The problem is that you have to be reaaally careful and evasive. I have done this once with fox but that wasnt a lot of fun
Im still having trouble doing this challenge with only 3 hearts and no continues. I even tried to do this in project m, but still hard. Guess I gotta practice it more. i been using fox and kirby for it and i get to the start fox team and die everytime

Top Bottom