• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

can ya ratemy vids plz guys?

Micheloxx

Smash Ace

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
pretty good, id say the only thing you have to work on is edgeguarding, but umm id like to see some vids of you against an opponent thats as good as you or better, because (no offense to wito) but wito is far below your lvl of skill

Micheloxx

Smash Ace
umm, and he is third in my countryXD jajajaj, the best here is Juan, he played in atlanta, with xif and others, he beats me, still.. but i beat him like 2 oh each 10 matches XD, thats y i wanna go to usa, hey ppa0 u gonna play brawl?

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
not sure, all i hear are bad things aobut brawl, but when it comes out ill check it out and go from there

*EDIT*: GO lol...

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Haha I was thinking the same thing about edgeguarding. Let's elaborate a bit:

You tend not to go onto the ledge while edgeguarding the opponent. Hanging onto the ledge leaves you open with many possibilities when edgeguarding a fastfaller. Usually, he will go within your ledgehog -> aerial reach if he's far away. If he's closer and you're on the edge, then he'll UpB upwards. But if he's closer and you're waiting to Fair/Dair him when he goes upward, then he'll just sweetspot his UpB to the ledge. Anyways, if he's far away, then get on the ledge. You can just hang there for an edgehog if the distance is right. If not, then jump into an aerial; I find Luigi's Bair to be an extremely effective edgeguarding aerial.

Micheloxx

Smash Ace
thanks man XD, mi praying for me to go there on april, i was going on november but i had a lot of probs so i could not go, lets see if i can go to fl and learn there if people havent stop playing melee for complete..

Top Bottom