• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Camalange's Omelet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Delicious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvpomMTcXu4&feature=channel_page
-Camalange (Lucas) vs. Lawz (Link)
--2-Stock Friendly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJGRwotTyPw&feature=channel_page
-Camalange (Lucas) vs. GwJumpman (Lucas)
--WiFi, but I thought there was some good stuff. GwJ SD'd twice, but whatever XD

I think the first one is a better one to rate, but the second one is pretty neat-o.

Sorry I don't have much, but I wanted you guys to see my Lucas, and this is all I had saved on my Wii. Well, enjoy a taste of my Omelet!

:ness2: > :lucas:

:sonic: > :ness2::lucas:

Steak.

:093:

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
lolwut? You play Lucas?
And somehow agree that Ness is better...?
What are you?!

Nice videos, upload more Lucas, dude. :(

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
lolwut? You play Lucas?
And somehow agree that Ness is better...?
What are you?!

Nice videos, upload more Lucas, dude. :(
lol, I use Ness too, but Lucas is just more fun. In order to become good with a character, you must accept their flaws/weaknesses.

I know Ness is better than Lucas.

Thanks for the complement though, I SHOULD get more Lucas uploaded...

Yeah, I saw that, then I thought, "Hey...I never made a thread here. One more thread won't hurt. Besides, this is MY moment to shine. I don't want my Omelet to get lost in some other thread amongst many other Omelets."

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
lol, I use Ness too, but Lucas is just more fun. In order to become good with a character, you must accept their flaws/weaknesses.

I know Ness is better than Lucas.

Thanks for the complement though, I SHOULD get more Lucas uploaded.
No problem, I never knew Sonic users ever considered Ness as a secondary. I imagine this'll be closed soon, though. Lol, maybe not. Xiivi doesn't mod here, so we might be safe.

I actually first started using Lucas, then swapped him for Ness because I play tournies.

We should steak some time.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
No problem, I never knew Sonic users ever considered Ness as a secondary. I imagine this'll be closed soon, though. Lol, maybe not. Xiivi doesn't mod here, so we might be safe.
Actually, they don't. Just me :D

I don't use Ness for tournies though...I go all Sonic. BUT, I mained Ness in 64, Melee, and before I unlocked Sonic in Brawl.

I actually first started using Lucas, then swapped him for Ness because I play tournies.

We should steak some time.
Steak? You have steak?

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Actually, they don't. Just me :D

I don't use Ness for tournies though...I go all Sonic. BUT, I mained Ness in 64, Melee, and before I unlocked Sonic in Brawl.

Steak? You have steak?

-too lazy to seperate quotes-

I only go Ness and Mario for tournies, Sonic for friendlies. To be perfectly honest, I'd take ribs over steak. That's why I'm so bad with Sonic. :(

Yesz, I /had/ steak.

Levitas

the moon
The critique thread is there for a reason.

since no actual critique has happened here, and aside from that, this thread has no direction to go in terms of topical discussion, I'm gonna close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom