• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Burning Hands -> Mario Teaser by Renth

maximusartemus

Smash Cadet
Hell no that was the worst playing since I had to watch this four year old kid who's hands were'nt big enough to hold the controler so he had to play with it on the floor.

Actually that was all a lie, it was pretty sweet. I enjoyed it, and you should certainly continue with a full video.

Ares726

Smash Ace
That was awesome. Mario is so fun to watch in combo videos. Good song too. I want you to finish this thing! For what it's worth.

pdk

Smash Lord
that's probably the only time i've ever seen someone use mario dtilt effectively, heh

but is there really any need for stuff like the mario vs. pika clip where it's just landing an fsmash then nair edgeguarding?

Renth

Smash Hero
that's probably the only time i've ever seen someone use mario dtilt effectively, heh

but is there really any need for stuff like the mario vs. pika clip where it's just landing an fsmash then nair edgeguarding?
it's just a teaser :p probably only like 2 - 3 of these clips would actually make it into the real vid.

ROB_[MCC}

Smash Apprentice
Don't start something unless you're going to finish it. I enjoyed watching it, and I expect bigger and better things as your Mario gets back up to speed and beyond. Definately finish this!

Hope that was inspiring... lol.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
That teaser was amazing. Whoever made it was awsome. :)

Go for it Renth. If nothing else i'll just make another action video if it doesnt turn out the way you want it to.

Coin you up

Smash Apprentice
Why Would You Want To Stop?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7JyYrqSEwg

I'm not sure if i want to actually go through and finish the project so any suggestions/advice would be nice.

Should i do it or just stop it now?
Seriously why? Your good!! Very good! Best i've seen in a while! I like how you play continue with your combo vid for I'm learning alot from it! You should finish the project! Nice capes and metor smashes and your good at sweet spoting the fire palm and that was cool how you pwnd that fox near the end.

Metà

Smash Master
Oh man, that was awesome. The d-air usage was so cool, and the edge-guarding was pretty sweet. I wonder if this will be released around the same time as Up-aired Blind; that would be awesome. : )

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
The video itself is really really sweet, and I agree with whoever said it Mario combo videos are very enjoyable. As for the song, something is wrong with it because the bass sounds like crap (not to mention it doesn't fit well with the video itself). So either get a new song or fix that one.

Other wise nice Mario.

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
we all want you to do it so if you don't all of us will watch super smash bros: the lost episode on myspace instead... right guys? guys? waaahhh! ...well anyways you better do it... jk XD!!!

Renth

Smash Hero
Cape....Man, I gotta face you! I'd have to say your Mario is really impressive.....The Mario in this teasor is pretty good, too. But if your main is Ganon, stick with em'.
I play a lot more than Ganon and Mario.. :laugh: but cape yells at me if i play other characters than ganon cause he's the only character i play REALLY well the others are just decent.

Renth

Smash Hero
Your Ganon is trash. Who gets four stocked by a mediocre Mario player from a state no one has heard of?
incase you guys didn't catch that he was calling himself a mediocre Mario player :laugh:
and i've seen you four stock plenty of people so i don't wanna hear it.

he's talking about me he picks on me all the time no biggie.

The Cape

Smash Master
So Mark, I may have mono, if I do I am milking it to get out of Saturday and I am gonna sneak up to visit you. And we can tape good matches!

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
Nice

it was tight.

The only thing is that there was too much footage after the opponent exploded off the screen. You even see him come back on the cloud.

still, ****ing good.

Renth

Smash Hero
thanks for punching bag vulunteers lol i'll get down to visit you guys when i can oh yeah.. Taki..

Best Sig Ever.

Top Bottom