• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser's Side-B Possibly Causes Crash / Water Oddity on Delfino Plaza

BlakDragon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlakDragon
3DS FC
2938-7104-7763
Hi. Lemme first say that Project M 3.0 is really fun, Turbo Mode especially.

However I had an instance of a game crash. The settings were as follows:
played on Yoshi's Island (Brawl), FFA (1 human 3 cpu), Turbo Special VS, items were on but aren't suspected to cause the crash
The game hung right after Bowser (not me) grabbed somebody with his side-b command grab, but before either throwing animation began. Another character was in range of the grab but wasn't the one grabbed.

The second thing is pretty funny: it was another FFA (1 human 3 cpu) on Turbo mode. I knocked Jigglypuff CPU into the water, but she kept looping her "emerge from the water" animation (the animation after surfacing from the water and before the "swimming" or "drowning" animations). I interrupted her with another attack and she began behaving normally again.

Although both of these instances occured while I was playing in Turbo mode, I feel as though they might be replicated in regular VS mode, which is why I wanted to bring these to your attention.

ok back to practicing screw attack loops in turbo mode

BlakDragon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlakDragon
3DS FC
2938-7104-7763
@1, no I haven't. Then again I can't say I've actively tried to since xD I'll try and edit post later with results. 4-bowser FFA hype.

Edit! Crash happened again. Turbo mode, I was Mewtwo (P1), & Bowser was char slot 2 and using the Dry Bowser skin. This time he used d-throw, crash happened a few frames (or perhaps A frame) before d-throw deals damage. The game was played on Kongo Jungle 64.

Top Bottom