• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

bowser side b throw fast getup

mangojuice

Smash Rookie
I believe i posted something similar before, but i can't seem to search for the answers that people were kind enough to give me. Smash newb here and former Street Fighter player here.

As I'm going down to the ground is it possible to "fast getup"/or some other method, away from bowsers side-b flying throw thing?

I realize i can always stick out an attack, but on FG with the lag it's hard to do sometimes.

Thanks in advance!

Tri10

Smash Cadet
NNID
chambergojd
If you want a "fast getup," then yeah, Side B is your only option. All his aerials have a decent amount of landing lag and his tech is pretty punishable. For the least amount of lag your best bet is Klaw. Don't expect to grab anyone with it though, the range is pretty bad. It can work to bait the opponent to shield, then the new U-Throw comes into play.

arcticfox_14

Smash Cadet
NNID
arcticfox14
By "fast getup away from Bowser's side-b" I'm guessing you're asking if it's possible (as the victim) to tech out of Flying Slam.

Nope, unlike Ganon's grounded choke slam the victim cannot tech.

Top Bottom