• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser ownage?

dude225

Smash Apprentice
yeah. the color bugged me... and the GaW vid was a much better match than that samus one... great bowser, and i hope u continue to improve

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
<3 the boozar. you are good. i'm trying to pick up this character actually, and your vids have taught me a bit. keep it up

7!11

Smash Cadet
Thanks for the comments.
My capture device can´t record colors. =|
There will be a big tournament in Germany this week, so be ready for more videos (in color and against opponents like ProsmasherTim and Black Soul). :chuckle:

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
That Samus was ****. The GaW was a whole lot better and it showed, but there were a lot of times when he went for judgment for no good reason that I could detect.

Still, you've got a pretty good bowser, there. I like your edge game.

UltimateShinigami

Smash Journeyman
Currently in da StL, but home in Ft Lauderdale eve
ok, best bowser i've seen in a while, but that samus wasn't that good. i mean come on, he didnt charge the beam one time. for you to almost 4-stock a higher tier character shows the lack of skill on the opponents part. post some more vids (in color) against higher tier characters and maybe from tournaments. I know sometimes its hard to find good opponents sometimes, but that's the only way to judge your true skill.

P.S. maybe i'm a nub, but why the down-B on the ledge? why not just hang there?

MuseLives

Smash Journeyman
Enjoying some leisurely chaos...in New Jersey
Always great to see bowser win. I don't play him, so I can't give much advice, but even against a subpar samus I love seeing people rock the bowser. Besides, muse as music = insta-win rating from me ^_^ Bliss might not be the best song, but still good. Down-b edgestall in second vid was pretty sexy too. G&W was really good, but that last combo to finish him was really nice.

Good matches!

ohpistachios

Smash Apprentice
bliss merits amazing/10

besides that, nice bowser. loved the platform dashing. the opponents were a bit dissatisfying tho. things like the down-b ledgehog are reaaally punishable, especially for someone like g&w. but no reason to work it out of your game if they don't punish it right? :)

Lit

Smash Ace
yeah samus shouldnt be getting rapped like that son!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom