• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser on Pokemon Stadium and other minor stuff

hemisphere

Smash Cadet
I was fighting a level 9 bowser on Pokemon Stadium and on the fire stage he started spazzing out at the tree. I went to training mode with Bowser (haven't tested on other characters) and tried this and managed to do it myself. It's nothing big because you can just move out or do a move when your stuck, but it can be annoying because he has to touch the ground before he can move.

I'm able to do this by double jumping towards the tree, and when he lands on the spot he starts to jitter for a few seconds unless you hold the control stick towards the tree it will last longer. Here's a picture for the spot:

Also, here is a replay I saved, it was done on the full version of 2.5b but luckily isn't out of sync. Sorry for the length, I had to wait for the stage to change and stuff, it is most noticeable on the last jump I made just before the stage was about to change. http://www.mediafire.com/?i2tq2rlife5a92x

Some minor stuff, I was playing as fox on yoshi's story, I forgot who I was fighting but I ran off the ledge with a shine and it made the sound of two shines as well as the graphics when I only pressed down-b once.

This was in Brawl but when you go on the bottom part on the right side of Corneria and stand a little below the higher part, the shadow can be seen above you somehow.

Top Bottom