• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser Jr. and Mr. Game & Watch Pictures Posted On Official Site

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
During the new announcement scramble, Bowser Jr. and Mr. Game & Watch were posted on the official Smash Bros. for Wii U site. As always, these two look great on the more powerful Wii U - the final game looks like it's going to shape up very impressively! Take a look at the pictures below.

Bowser Jr.

Bowser Jr. and the Koopa Kids Vs. The World

Bowser Jr. hates losing, races or otherwise!

His Final Smash puts his paintbrush from Sunshine to good use.
Mr. Game and Watch

The nine hammer. It will still haunt you.

That might not help as much as you think it will...
Check out the rest of the new pictures at the official website.

Who do you think will get shown next? What new modes are you excited for? Make your voice heard in the comments below!

The Derrit is a tried and true Game and Watch hater. Chat with him on Twitter at @TheDerrit.

DMurr

The Radiant Hero
NNID
dmurray9
I expected the Bowser Jr. trailer to be almost the opposite of what it was -- bright and colorful. I like it though.

Jimray3

Smash Rookie
I have tried bowser Jr.s final smash in 1v1 friendly games with my friend and believe me, it's one of the best

Xenado

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Stevoman810
3DS FC
4699-7704-3965
where`s my Mewtwo pictures xD :mewtwopm:

MM720

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MM720
3DS FC
0259-0380-4806
I expect to see that Clown Car as Mario Kart 8 DLC now XD (but won't happen since Bowser Jr. himself isn't in)...

Anyway I LOVE the Shadow Mario model with the transparency. You couldn't really see that well on the 3DS

The 0ne

Smash Journeyman
NNID
toady3
3DS FC
0104-2324-5980
I love how GnW is pouring oil on fox while he's ENGULFED IN FLAMES. HE'S LITERALLY GONNA DIE.

Sahfarry

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2750-1620-0068
Style-wise I dislike it, but to each their own.
I saw Shadow Mario and the paintbrush and expecting something really awesome to happen, like I could go around painting stuff, or some big blast of whatever that looks cool. Instead, it's just a big X on the screen. Whatever. At least Duck Hunt's is pretty much the best thing out there.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
SPONTANIOUS COMBUSTION!
I was joking about how he said "literally" when there was no need. Literally should only be used when something happened that could be mistaken for an exaggeration.

It's a thing people do that really annoys me for some reason.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I was joking about how he said "literally" when there was no need. Literally should only be used when something happened that could be mistaken for an exaggeration.

It's a thing people do that really annoys me for some reason.
And I was making a Sly Cooper joke. :3

Myougi

My posts are gluten free.
:4bowserjr:I CAME HERE TO SAVE YOU!

:4bowser:OH YEAH? AND WHO'S GONNA COME TO SAVE YOU, JR.?

:4bowserjr:I TOLD YOU...

*Ridley gets shot by a canon and dies*

:4bowserjr:DON'T CALL ME JR.

Top Bottom