• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blue Streak Speeds By: Bring Sonic Back For SSB4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmeraldPhaze

Smash Cadet
Sonic is one of my favourite fictional characters from when I was a kid. When he was brought into Brawl, I was stoked. Then I played as him. He's cool, but his moves are terrible. Literally all he has is running speed. DDD's tilts have more speed, power, and priority than anything Sonic has. How does that make sense? And all of the lag, come on. He's "the fastest thing alive" and he throws a punch like a lumbering Donkey Kong without any of the wonderful power to back it up. Also, why was his side smash a punch? He's clearly a kicker, it should have at least been a side kick, even if it had to retain the slowness the punch had. Literally his only redeeming quality was his epic Final Smash, which he can't even use in true competitive play. It's like they purposely made him a bad character who's only ace in the hole can't be used competitively.
Sonic has real potential and he should be brought back and fixed up so that he at LEAST can attack faster.

Sorry for the rant, I just love Sonic and I hate what they did to him.

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
The people in the already made Sonic thread would appreciate your input.
Check it out in the Smash Veterans section.
This section is for discussing people you would like to see
in the next Smash Bros. who haven't already made an appearance
as a playable character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom