• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blone hair pink dress ftw!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rageagainst

Smash Journeyman
For all the people who were fretting in the beginning "zomg brown hair ugh" at Zelda's release, here's your answer: an OoT style alt color scheme.

I liked her old look way more than her brawl look (which is differently colored than her TP look), and I am really happy about the update, anyone else?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Eh. Brunette Zelda > Blonde Zelda

I'll probably never use that recolor, if I can help it (which, I'm sure I can, since each character is supposed to have about 6 costumes). Though the black one looks interesting.

I liked her old look way more than her brawl look (which is differently colored than her TP look)
No it's not. Not by much. Her dress looks pretty identical to me, and, if anything, her hair is only slightly more blonde in TP than it is in SSBB.

EDIT: To better prove my point. . .

Zelda was a brunette in Twilight Princess. If anything, she's just more saturated in general in Brawl. Aside from that, she looks exactly like her TP incarnation.

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
No it's not. Not by much. Her dress looks pretty identical to me, and, if anything, her hair is only slightly more blonde in TP than it is in SSBB.

EDIT: To better prove my point. . .

Zelda was a brunette in Twilight Princess. If anything, she's just more saturated in general in Brawl. Aside from that, she looks exactly like her TP incarnation.
I can't stand the picture on the right side...

anyway, I think that you have a point there. All the Zelda's look the same, aside from the fact that the one in the middle is a bit darker than the other two.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I can't stand the picture on the right side...

anyway, I think that you have a point there. All the Zelda's look the same, aside from the fact that the one in the middle is a bit darker than the other two.
I don't much care for the picture either. But I figured it helped my case, so there it is.

All that picture does is make me wish that Zelda had her Sword..
Yeah, it's weird how she has her sword in both of them. Maybe the creators felt the sword was more important than most people think, since they bothered to include it with her in the official artwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom