• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blaziken for SSB4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floor

Floor | Defiant of Destiny
NNID
SerPete
3DS FC
1736-3913-7675
I'd support, so long as your only reason for wanting him isn't to incorporate a mega evolution. Just beacause it is there doesn't mean you should pounce on it.

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
We now have a fire type and a fighting type, I don't think we'll have multiple of each type a little variety would be nice

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
Yo Blaziken supporters, wanna give a hot shoutout real quick:
I love Hoenn starters and It'd be cool to see Blaziken in the game but for me now it'd be too late to ask for supporting him in Sm4sh ('cus I'm really late lol). PT's gone missing with Charizard remaining and Greninja revealed likely will mean that squirtle is dropped and Ivysaur missing as well. with so much fire in the game as it is along with Lucario returning back in Sm4sh I don't have very much confidence in Blaziken coming to Sm4sh as a fighter. It'd be sick if he did but I could see him more as an Assist Trophy (Torchic is already a pokeball PKMN) rather than a selectable character. But shoutouts to Blaziken we gotta wait and see!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom