• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blazblue Mafia: Game Over! Ouroboros Breaks the Cycle

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Alright here's the deal.

I'm Jin, .Town vengeful.

My flavour tells me i gotta find ragna and basically make him kill me or get his goose cause he's no good . Hence why i wanted bardull dead as **** .

I was supposed to get a buff once ragna died but ryker and Dietz are sheisting me on.the basis once nabe and bardull combined they weren't really ragna and we're whatever the **** that goop was
Missed this before but 99.99% sure this claim is unadulterated bull****.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Will support that more tomorrow. I'm ready to hammer whenever too.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
I'm shooting jexs, if you're going to jhammer just do it and put me out of my misery. At least i'll take a scummer with me

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
after re-reading and seeing jexs interactions with maven, and seeing his claim on top of tap dancing around the hard pushes im confident the slot holds scum, currently quoting things while im here

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Lmao.

Lynch Rake, lynch Glyph, win.
This man knows what's up.

The game is won within Rake/Glyph with JeXs as a possible side dish, but knowing how Ryker designs set-ups, I'm inclined to believe he'd have Arakune split to a Town position after being 'saved' by Litchi (after not obtaining the Azure Grimoire, since Nu (Nabe) did and became the Black Beast).

JeXs

Smash Champion
This man knows what's up.

The game is won within Rake/Glyph with JeXs as a possible side dish, but knowing how Ryker designs set-ups, I'm inclined to believe he'd have Arakune split to a Town position after being 'saved' by Litchi (after not obtaining the Azure Grimoire, since Nu (Nabe) did and became the Black Beast).
Did you peek at my role pm???

JeXs

Smash Champion
after re-reading and seeing jexs interactions with maven, and seeing his claim on top of tap dancing around the hard pushes im confident the slot holds scum, currently quoting things while im here
1. Do you honestly think I would hard defend maven(my supposed scum buddy)?
2. Why would I as scum claim at the timing I did?
3. Where are you seeing this?
4. Where are those quotes?

Takamagahara

Smash Apprentice

Everything was quiet in Kagutsuchi... if only for a night.
No one died!

Deadline will be two days longer than normal to accommodate US Thanksgiving
Rebel 5 deadline is Wednesday 12/3/14
With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch!
[collapse=Surviving Players]
1. Raziek
2. Red Ryu
3. Jexs
4. Joey
5. Glyph
6. Kantrip
[/collapse]

Last edited:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
More than likely, mafia no-killed because they're in a piss-awful situation, or the sole remaining scum is an Indy with no kill left. (If there isn't scum within Glyph/JeXs, it's probably Kantrip just by virtue of JoaT claim).

Kantrip

Kantplay
Anyone have an idea what rakes role did? Any chance he was the Mafia RB?
I forget, was jexs' role conversion related to Nabe and Bardull?

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I'm the ****ing BEST

Ok so here's the deal. The rolecop part of my power has been played out since we lynched Bardull/Rake. Here's my results real quick.

D1 I visited Marshy, got the Kagura result. Targeted him because of that first post he made asking about females.
D2 I visited Soup/Joey and got Tsubaki. Targeted him because the execution claim was and still is hella gross, but I'll concede his play has been pretty solid.
D3 I visited Rake, and got no result, more specifically I was told I attempted to check and failed.
Last night I visited Jexs and got Arakune and Litchi. Targeted him mostly from poe and the fact that Kantrip was likely to be impossible to visit.

Ok but here's where things get fun. There's a secondary condition to my power that once Ragna the Bloodedge is found, be it by my own power of from a flip, I would receive a power up. This clause was what drew my eye to Rake's claim:

Alright here's the deal.

I'm Jin, .Town vengeful.

My flavour tells me i gotta find ragna and basically make him kill me or get his goose cause he's no good . Hence why i wanted bardull dead as **** .

I was supposed to get a buff once ragna died but ryker and Dietz are sheisting me on.the basis once nabe and bardull combined they weren't really ragna and we're whatever the **** that goop was
Missed this before but 99.99% sure this claim is unadulterated bull****.
I don't doubt that he was looking for Ragna as well, but him NOT getting a power up is highly unlikely.

Back to business, it just so happens our buddies in mod heaven dropped a nifty little BP into my lap, turning my pretty insignificant slot into something with a lot more potential.

SO, I knew to have a chance to actually matter a little this game I needed to draw a NK. Pretty hard to do that as a prime suspect for lynching, and even harder with being something as non-threatening as a flavor cop. Knowing that and how insignificant my results were going to be (everyone's matching up to what I've checked), I had to bluff. I held my hand and did my best to make it look like damnit SOMETHING was going to go down tomorrow.

Lets look at where exactly this leaves us though.

With two mafia members dead, and technically two indies I think its pretty safe to assume we have one scummer among us. Let me borrow Raz's list for this.

1. Raziek (Carl & Nirvana, Town Tracker) - Technically POSSIBLE, but I really really don't think he's our guy.
2. Red Ryu (Koko or Tager, I forget which.... Town Mason) - Confirmed town ez pz
3. Jexs (Azure Seeker AKA Arakune, Miller) - SUSPECT NUMERO UNO
4. Soup (Tsubaki, Town Executioner) - SUSPECT NUMERO DOS
5. Glyph (Rachel, Town Flavor Cop) - :shades:
6. Kantrip (Platinum, Town JoaT) - SUSPECT NEMERO TRES

Joey I STILL would pursue on claim alone, but I'm not so ignorant to discredit the rest of his slot's actions. If we miss today, I'd very seriously turn the microscope on him.

Today we need to be looking at Jexs and Kantrip. I won't pretend I've done any serious legwork on getting anything put together on those and likely won't tonight (I'm hanging out with family and rushing to get this much done), but I almost guarantee if we lynch both of those slots we've got this game in the bag.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Oh also I was lying about that commute power. I actually used my last ability N3. It was a doc protect I aimed at Raz.

Alright Raz, what do you (and ZoZo?) have for us?

JeXs

Smash Champion
I am Arakune & Litchi. Flavor probably. I claimed it yesterDay.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Kantrip is a suspect even though he shot maven...?
Wow this makes my life a lot easier, thanks!

vote: Jexs

Smells like a mafia bus into a no kill BP gambit at first glance
That seems a little extreme this late in the game, considering I'd need to pull down two mislynches to win and I'd be mega suspect after a single town flip. I'm HELLA confident Jexs is our guy. Enough so that I'm willing to put my life on it. If we lynch him and we don't see the game end, I'll self vote tomorrow and be done with it.

Top Bottom