• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blazblue Mafia: Game Over! Ouroboros Breaks the Cycle

Takamagahara

Smash Apprentice
A Lynch has been reached!

1. Orboknown
2. Raziek
3. Maven
4. Red Ryu
5. Bardull + Nabe
6. Gorf [9]: Maven, Jexs, Red Ryu, We Thuggin, We Thuggin, Potassium, Raziek, Orboknown, Rake
7. Jexs
8. Soup [1]: Glyph
9. Glyph
10. Kantrip [1]: Soup
11. Rake [3]: Mod, Mod, Mod
12. We Thuggin

Not Voting:
Bardull/Nabe

Twilight until flavor and flip!

Takamagahara

Smash Apprentice
Since there's been more than a few night-actions not answered for yet (and I'm way not in any position to do result stuff right now because I have work tomorrow morning).

I'm extending Night until 11/10/14 9:00 CST
No backsies if you miss your chance by then.

Takamagahara

Smash Apprentice

[collapse=Flips]

Orboknown: Hazama, Town Disabler has been slain!

AND

Maven: Tao, Mafia Janitor has been slain!
[/collapse]

In Addition
We Thuggin's votes count as two votes toDay!
Jexs cannot vote toDay!

Rebel 3 deadline is Sunday 11/16/14, Midnight CST!
With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch!
[collapse=Surviving Players]
1. Raziek
2. Red Ryu
3. Bardull + Nabe
4. Jexs
5. Soup
6. Glyph
7. Kantrip
8. Rake
9. We Thuggin
[/collapse]

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
i will hammer gorf if need be. kantrip gets the looking glass tomorrow regardless just cause there's more there, marshy i'll make hard stances in a bit cause i got time
"hey guys ima make some hard stances and contribute something worth reading for once in this game!!"

/hammers

i hope yure ready to get dunked boi

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
So who wants to claim the kill on Maven?

Also, Marshy, do my a big favor and slow your roll for a moment. I have important things.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Yea admittedly I wasn't able to see the scum in him lol. If anyone else targetted me speak up!!!

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Scum might be a little disappointed, as they should be. That's all I can say on that end.

No comment on NA use as of yet, and no, we don't really understand JeXs' post.

Kantrip

Kantplay
and let me just say i am so ****ing glad i was right on that, things wouldve just gotten worse for me otherwise

@ we thuggin we thuggin thanks for convincing me maven was the right choice over shooting you :p

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
I don't understand how me hammering us anything but a hammer. And I did intend to do stuff but I got called out to an emergency soz I just hammered. I'll be doing more stuff today cause day off

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Most of the important people have said things and nobody is speaking up, so here's your bingo of the day: (I already made it clear enough it was PR related to not bother hiding it at this point)

I tracked Bardull/Nabe to Orboknown last night.

Vote: Bardull/Nabe

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
We probably move for Rake after that given his interactions w/ me regarding Maven, but I'm going to re-read at some point to look for Maven connections before I decide that's the direction I want to go.

JeXs

Smash Champion
vote bardull/nabe

dude **** this slot. so glad we can finally kill dey *****ass

btw raz im playin pso2 wit jexs right now this **** fun as **** n translated ima holla @ yu sometime bout it lol
johns for me to lurk and be lazy

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
vote bardull/nabe

dude **** this slot. so glad we can finally kill dey bitchass

btw raz im playin pso2 wit jexs right now this **** fun as **** n translated ima holla @ yu sometime bout it lol

BarDulL

Town Vampire
God damnit Raz. You couldn't keep your mouth shut because you got all jittery with a "OMGERD TRACK BINGO."

You're dead wrong, and unfortunately you're going to die tonight for it.

One of our slot's abilities is to redirect a NK aimed towards us to another slot. I chose Orbo because Orbo was pretty lurkish and his play reminded me of his scum play in a really recent mafia game I played with him in. Check the paper trail this slot has made up to this point and you'll see that it fits. There were much better targets to kill if we were scum, and Orbo was one of the best vig targets up to this point in the game.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Yes, we could have targeted JeXs, Maven, or Glyph. However, we chose Orbo, whom was a perfectly reasonable vig target.

I'm curious though; why did you track us?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I'm just wondering if you actually are the tracker, or if you're scum scrambling to find a way to deal with our slot after realizing that the NK was redirected to Orbo from us.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
YesterDay I tried during my claim to draw a shot, by saying straight-up that we got a secret ability, in trade for the -1 of me and Bard joining up. Last night, we got shot at, and it went to Orbo, because we targeted him for that to occur. This is exactly what the -1 was meant for, and Orbo was a great target for it. Aside from Orbo being town, that plan went off perfectly, and I defy anyone (who has actually been in the thread) to tell me Orbo was a wrong call. Kudos to Potassium for the Maven shot, because I would have called Maven town right into endgame, but that doesn't sour what we managed to get working.

Top Bottom