• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blazblue Mafia: Game Over! Ouroboros Breaks the Cycle

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
@ Dooms Dooms I'm not doing much because day 1 legitimately pissed me off beyond belief and I'm at the point where I will always push certain players day 1 policy because of how much they limit my ability to actually play mafia to any degree.

Takamagahara

Smash Apprentice

[collapse=Text Version]
1. Raziek
2. Red Ryu
3. Bardull/Nabe [3]: Raziek, Glyph, Potassium
4. Jexs
5. Joey
6. Glyph [2]: Joey, Red Ryu
7. Potassium
8. Rake
9. We Thuggin

Not Voting: Bardull/Nabe, Jexs, Rake, We Thuggin
[/collapse]

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
where did i ever try to get marshy on my good side ? your acting like me conversing with him is **** riding him, your strewing my actions sideways man.

Also how is following a gut read scummy exactly ? I stated it was gut and no one asked for mroe so you really cant expect me to lay it out if my reason is just to follow my gut. Like the idea you're using that as a scumtell is hat on *** backwards.

Holes to fill in =/= holes in his logic, holes like needing to explain it, i dont know how i need to spell this out but apparently i need to baby step you through how me wanting marhsy to go further in depth instead of what i read as shallow at the time is not stating he had logic holes, if i thought that i woulda said "your logic is messed up"

Dipping isnt an indication of alignment though so I'm not sure how you figure i should magically be scum for it, I have way too much on my plate but at least im here and trying to put my feet in the ground as oppposed to nabe who's devolved into "lket's name claim " for his content
You tried to get on Marshy's good side when you responded with "I never said your logic had a lot of holes I just need clarification" when Marshy tried to get reasoning out of you when you said that his logic was full of holes. You went from having him as your only stated scum read to avoiding confrontation with him altogether.

No one asked for more? People like Marshy have been asking you for clarification in general (which includes your scum reads) since half-way through day two. I think that includes the person you've been hounding with questions that went no where during the whole second day. You're acting like people haven't asked for more from you in general, and you're acting like your scum reads wouldn't be included in that list.

"your logiv here has a lot of holes you need to fill" and you're telling me you never told him that there are holes in his logic? You're actually trying to turn this around on me when you said "your logic has a lot of holes you need to fill"?

Dipping isn't an indication of alignment, you're right. Dipping and then not clarifying on something like "Am I the only one that wants to lynch Marshy" however is very indicative of alignment, especially when you only clarify that you don't like the slot once, and then leave it altogether the next day and avoid confrontation with him afterwards.

Also @ Dooms Dooms
Am

Do I need to respond to why I treated werekill the way I did?
Yes, please.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Frankly? It would be better if I were being lynched. Glyph is happening out of a single suggestion from Marshy, and no one is going to be held accountable for it on a town flip.

Do you really think I've been uncooperative thus far? I've been cooperating with my own lynch that's been treated as de-facto all Day.

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
the comment was in regards to the prod dodge with the comment of bardull being done with this game. it looked like yall just threw your hands up and said **** it

you have me/potato/joey willing to lynch people that arent you. and then theres you. thats 5 votes hence the majority. i dunno why you guys would resign to your lynch when wed have a shot at lynching scum n ive asked for yalls opinion on people for most of the day phase. so what are your thoughts on the recent options weve been considering?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
unvote

cuz hes -1 otherwise

potato id LOVE to see a dead rake. no pushes outside of a potential indy n has been on both wagons with little else

need to think n i need more input. @ Raziek Raziek whats up?
I think that Joey's slot is without a doubt Town. I'm actually okay with Glyph after his reaction as well.

I would much prefer Nabe/Bardull before Rake. There's something that's bothering me about the NA results.

Potato shot Maven. Of this, there is no dispute.

That leaves the NK on Orbo HAVING to come from Mafia or Indy. (Indy is possible if Mafia's kill got blocked or otherwise intefered with, but that would be a LOT of kills flying around in one phase.)

They claim to have redirected a NK towards Orbo. But that's not how my result it worded. My result says 'Bardull/Nabe visited Orbo.' Does that result make sense given how they've claimed their ability works?

I think it's entirely possible they may actually just be straight up mafia, rather than Indy, but either way, I'm still not satisfied with their explanation of the night's results.

Joey's analysis on Rake is convincing enough that I'd be willing to compromise to him, but I think the game benefits IMMENSELY more from having that slot (NabeDull) cleared up.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
This might have already been addressed, but how did you find Bardull, nabe?

JeXs

Smash Champion
Yes, please.
Ok, so from what I've seen of werekill's scumplay, he's very opportunistic as scum, which was what his vote on ryu struck me as. To be fair, I was pushing potato and not werekill, with werekill being a scumlean for me. I switched to him after I felt that the potato wagon was going to be tough to push through once a bunch of votes got on him so I just helped to push that wagon along.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
@ JeXs JeXs why is what Werekill did opportunistic? I don't see how it is. I don't see how anyone thought that any of the people on that Ryu wagon actually thought the lynch would go through. It was REALLY clear that the lynch wouldn't go through because he was almost confirmed town. People just thought how he was playing was really scummy and he needed to improve his play by a lot.

These are my thoughts.

1) I don't get why people are clearing Glyph right now. His play is still horrible. Can someone explain Glyph town in depth? Glyph, I want thoughts on slots play. Not just their claim, but how they played. Their reads. Their thoughts. I want your thoughts on these things.

2) I'm actually fine with doing this.

Vote: Nabe

If this is how a pretty much confirmed indy slot is going to play (not committed to lynches and not actually producing content in the slightest), then I'm not willing to let him go into any potential lylo. He said he was fine with Glyph with literally no explanation or thought what-so-ever behind it. He's just as likely to lose the game for town as he is to win it at this point, and considering the fact that he could have a potential kill, why are you wanting to let this slot live, Marshy? He's playing like an indy that has given up and doesn't care about the game.

I'm obviously willing to swing Rake or Glyph, but on the off chance that the one we lynch is town, I REALLY don't want Nabe in potential lylo. That sounds like a death trap to me.

JeXs

Smash Champion
It's opportunistic because I saw it as him trying to kill off the confirmed town. Who the hell is clearing Glyph?!?!

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Ok if we want anything to happen here it needs to be like now. I'm still very much looking at Bardull/nabe and haven't seen anything beyond 'i don't think they are indy' to justify not pushing it

Takamagahara

Smash Apprentice

[collapse=Text Version]
1. Raziek
2. Red Ryu
3. Bardull/Nabe [4]: Raziek, Glyph, Potassium, Joey
4. Jexs
5. Joey
6. Glyph
7. Potassium
8. Rake [4]: We Thuggin, We Thuggin, Bardull/Nabe, Red Ryu
9. We Thuggin

Not Voting: Jexs(Can't Vote), Rake
[/collapse]

Added a "Can't Vote" Notation on Jex for clarity.

Deadline is Tonight at Midnight CST.

#HBC | Nabe

I thought there were some name claims but maybe not?? Here's the list of names excluding me:
Hakumen, Carl, Tager, Arakune, Jin, Hazama

Vote Nabe/Bardull

**** the name claim. If they can't be transparent they don't deserve the claims. An indy that wins off of flavour claims falls under "getting burned for relying on flavour" to me.

Die.
I can't wait to whine about this in post.

Cheers all.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Was V/LA at Do You Fox Wit It (melee tournament in norcal) and just got back. Was that a lynch?

That list is very real; it is the list I was given for my initial PM. Since our slot is dead, I have no reason to lie about it.

GL Town.

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
sigh. yall shuldve kept the indy aspect to yurself

but good news every1! we get to hardbody the complete **** out of rake 2mrw for doing nothing but hopping wagons for 3 days in addition to spending the whole day sitting on bardabe with zero effort into finding scum otherwise!

#HBC | Nabe

If it is somehow not obvious, I know nothing about these names other than that they are people associated with Ragna. Not all of them are probably in the game, but scum have no fakeclaims, so that is actually better. I would find it very hard to believe that the names that are in the game don't contain a single mafia member. By the same token, it surely will not be reliable for more than that single mafia member.

And I'd like to make clear, this has nothing to do with flavour as it exists in Blazblue, which I would agree is surely irrelevant. This is information related to this game. Put it out there, even if it's going to be ignored, don't let people not do so, because why.

Rake's vote at end of day was null, no comment on the rest of his play since that read is irrelevant anyway.

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
that **** wasnt ****ing null. he was ******** about yu guys all day n it takes him til the eve of the day to drop a vote? it doesnt strike yu as odd that other players today at least considered other avenues while he jus kept a laser focus on yall? rake doesnt give the tiniest **** about finding scum

man. no WONDER yu guys got killed. no backbone whatsoever

Takamagahara

Smash Apprentice
Daz a lynch!

1. Raziek
2. Red Ryu
3. Bardull/Nabe [5]: Raziek, Glyph, Potassium, Joey, Rake
4. Jexs
5. Joey
6. Glyph
7. Potassium
8. Rake [4]: We Thuggin, We Thuggin, Bardull/Nabe, Red Ryu
9. We Thuggin

Not Voting: Jexs(Can't Vote)

Flip soonish

Last edited:

Takamagahara

Smash Apprentice
(I'd use Black Onslaught II, but the screamo kills it)

[collapse=Flip]

Bardull and Nabe, The Black Beast have been lynched!​
[/collapse]

Night 3 Begins!
Send in your night actions (or lack thereof) by Midnight 11/18/14 CST!

Takamagahara

Smash Apprentice

[collapse=Flip]

We Thuggin: Kagura, Town Ladykiller has been slain!
[/collapse]

In Addition
Raziek's votes count as two votes toDay!

Rebel 3 deadline is Tuesday 11/24/14, Midnight CST!
With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch!

[collapse=Surviving Players]
1. Raziek
2. Red Ryu
3. Jexs
4. Joey
5. Glyph
6. Kantrip
7. Rake

[/collapse]

Last edited:
Top Bottom