• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blazblue Mafia Extend: Game Over - NYANCAT In Charge!

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
I have read this rules, and am more than ready to partake in this adventure. Sounds delightful!

Takamagahara

Smash Apprentice
Noice!

(I never doubted you Ryker except for when I did)

With 15, we'll be ready to roll shortly. Expect Role PMs tonight!

Game start to be determined, but no later than Monday if everyone is responsive to their PMs.

Last edited:

Takamagahara

Smash Apprentice
Alright, a bit of false advertising. I need to double-check with Ryker on one detail of a role before I send out the PMs for real, but he's stone cold passed out.

The plan though is to get that detail, hopefully when Ryker gets off work and then give everyone their PMs by tonight (wednesday).

We were planning on starting the game on a Monday to set the 5 day cycles up nicely for weekdays = daytime and weekends = night, but this game has been waiting for awhile, so if everyone is up for it I say we can start as soon as Saturday and just have an extra long first day and night if need be.

What say ye all?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I'm okay with that. Don't forget that my 's' is special and just to copy my name when sending a PM.

Takamagahara

Smash Apprentice
The Goon Squad assembled and role PMs are now out!

Due to the length of the signups, we'll have a brief confirmation phase before we start.

Please confirm your participation in your role PM.

If all players confirm at a reasonable time, we can begin the game Saturday.

Last edited:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
May we converse in thread till then or would you care for me to lock the thread so there is no posting till game start?

I'm pretty hype for this game.

#HBC | ѕoup

I confirm that I read that we confirm in PM.

I really love seeing new faces around DGames so I'm looking forward to playing with them.

Last edited:

#HBC | ѕoup

What a shame, I didn't even get a chance to play. =(

Last edited:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Do you prefer playing town or Mafia? ;) Yes, the questioning begins even now.

Town. 100% town.

Indy if I get really lucky.

Mafia is my least favorite. I hate lying and betraying people even in game since it goes against my ethics/morals.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Are you going to play Day 1 this time J?

I realize the hypocrisy in me asking this, but I now have a consistent 1-hour block at lunch which I will get to deidcate to mafia every weekday.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Haha yes, I played all of D1 in Kingmaker and I mainly was using that as a crutch when I was super busy. Lately, I've been able to dedicate more time to mafia and also have been posting more than I used to. Back to the old days of J.

Also just realized all of the DGames mods are in this game. That's something that hasn't happened in a long while.

Be careful players. Ya'll don't wanna be triple infracted now~ ;)

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Haha yes, I played all of D1 in Kingmaker and I mainly was using that as a crutch when I was super busy. Lately, I've been able to dedicate more time to mafia and also have been posting more than I used to. Back to the old days of J.

Also just realized all of the DGames mods are in this game. That's something that hasn't happened in a long while.

Be careful players. Ya'll don't wanna be triple infracted now~ ;)
Dandy.

I've been out of mafia for a while as well. I think my last game was actually the previous BlazBlue mafia? Though, I did play off-site with mallorean_thug mallorean_thug a few months ago on fantasystrike.com

Have you played with any of these 4, J?

12. Spak
13. MooseyDoosey
14. SlickWylde
15. Zaixl

I have no experience with any of them.

Takamagahara

Smash Apprentice
May we converse in thread till then or would you care for me to lock the thread so there is no posting till game start?

I'm pretty hype for this game.
You guys can chit chat for a wee bit for hypebuild, but it actually would probably be good to lock the thread soonish.

Most of the players have already confirmed which is w00nderbar and I'm confident in the remaining 3 that they will indeed confirm.

We should be able to start Saturday as planned!

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
If you don't want actual Day 1 discussion to be occurring, I'll just lock the thread now for you.

Takamagahara

Smash Apprentice
This game will have large chunks of flavor that will not correlate 1:1 with the facts in the real Blazblue games. Do not try to scumhunt based on which characters do what in the story as it will get you slaughtered. Things that are important for you as a player to know will be Bolded And Colored. You will find all relevant information will have that format. The flavor is there to enhance the experience, we do not want it sending players down false trails.

Investigate the incident! Enact Vigilante justice!!
(SlickWylde is mod confirmed to be Carl Clover, Town Innocent Child!)
Day 1 Begins!
With 15 alive it takes 8 to Lynch!
1. Orboknown + Rake (FullMetalLynch)
2. J
3. Soup
4. Maven
5. Bardilicious
6. Red Ryu
7. Raziek
8. Mal_Thug
9. Laundry
10. Fandangox
11. DtJ Glyphmoney
12. Spak
13. MooseyDoosey
14. SlickWylde
15. Zaixl
Day 1 Deadline is Midnight Central Time, Friday the 23rd!

Welcome to Blazblue Mafia.

You are Hakumen, Boundary Trapped Town

Bound to the legendary suit of armor Susano'o and regarded as one of the Six Heroes of legend, you are a powerful being who seeks only to bring order to the universe. You've left your past life long behind on a quest to stop Terumi and the Black Beast by any means necessary... Or at least you would be all those things that is, but you're a little preoccupied at the moment! Right now you're trapped in the extra-dimensional plane of existence known only as “The Boundary” after being flung here during a dramatic battle nearly 100 years prior. It has been a long hundred years indeed, any lesser being would have withered away long ago in such an environment; but you stay strong, waiting. Still this situation isn't that unusual in the grand scheme of things; this exact scenario has happened in nearly every permutation of existence, every Continuum Shift, your universe has seen so far.

What is unusual however, is that you're still here after all this time. Usually somebody would have made an effort to fetch you back into the corporeal world right about now. There seems to be no such luck of that happening in this particular Continuum Shift. Just what's going on out there beyond your side of the Boundary that could cause such a large-scale Shift, you wonder?

Active Abilities:
White Void
You can angrily shout into the empty void once per night phase. Maybe someone will hear your cool speech this time? Somehow you doubt it...

Passive Abilities:
Will of Steel
Despite your less than stellar conditions you will be able to continue your existence regardless of all other factors this Continuum Shift, even long after it has ended. On the other hand, you also won't be contributing to them in any significant way; bummer.

Restrictions:
Unreasonably Aggravated
YOU MUST POST IN ALL CAPS AT ALL TIMES BECAUSE YOU JUST CANT SEEM TO CALM DOWN

Win Condition:
You are town aligned and win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Last edited:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Oh, cool. Innocent child saves me some trouble.
Dandy.

I've been out of mafia for a while as well. I think my last game was actually the previous BlazBlue mafia? Though, I did play off-site with mallorean_thug mallorean_thug a few months ago on fantasystrike.com

Have you played with any of these 4, J?

12. Spak
13. MooseyDoosey
14. SlickWylde
15. Zaixl

I have no experience with any of them.
Quotey quote, as I would still like an answer to this now that the game has started, J.

#HBC | ѕoup

Ah. The rush of RVS phase and sub-sequentially wanting to post despite there not being anything to talk about!

Vote:Red Ryu

I don't like your shoes! A pox to your mailman!

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
FUUUUUUU
SIIIOOOONNNN
HAAAAAAAAA
WE
ARE
ONE
WE ARE RAKORBOJABRONI
WE LIIIVVVEEEEEE

mallorean_thug

Smash Apprentice
Hihi dgames.

Vote: J

I don't know any of you (except Raziek Raziek ) or how you play on this site, so maybe you can help me fill in the blanks.

The one thing you need to know about dgames is _______.

My favorite player in this game is _______.

Knowing Ryker and Dietz, _______ is probably true this game.

Remember when _____ happened last game? That's really going to color my perceptions on _____, ______, and ______ this game.

Doing the ______ strategy is a terrible idea. Even if other mafia playing sites think its good, that's not going to fly around here.

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
The one thing you need to know about dgames is
We tend to be rpugh in players, and may let a lot of stuff slide you find scummy because we know its just how a player is/thats the way we play

My favorite player in this game is _______.
Myself duh. I also likenplayijg with raz (when hes engaged) laundry and j.
Knowing Ryker and Dietz, _______ is probably true this game.
Dont just throw something ourbbecause it doesnt make sense with how mafia normally works (especially claims wise)
Remember when _____ happened last game? That's really going to color my perceptions on _____, ______, and ______ this game.
N/A
Doing the ______ strategy is a terrible idea. Even if other mafia playing sites think its good, that's not going to fly around here.
Dont play other sites but j or taz can be of use here

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I think we have different ideas of what 'fill in the blanks' means

Zaixl

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3711-9422-4918
The one thing you need to know about dgames is RUN AWAY WHILE YOU STILL CAN.

My favorite player in this game is Bringerofcats.

Knowing Ryker and Dietz, mallorean_thug mallorean_thug being mafia is probably true this game.

Remember when I claimed mafia last game? That's really going to color my perceptions on myself this game.

Doing the "Believe a single word of what J says" strategy is a terrible idea. Even if other mafia playing sites think its good, that's not going to fly around here.

Top Bottom