• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blazblue Mafia: Game Over! Ouroboros Breaks the Cycle

JeXs

Smash Champion
Gorf, that post makes too much sense to me. I hate it.

Why couldn't you have just posted that like, two days ago? why did you wait so long to respond? i've basically been repeating my suspicion against you again and again, why did it take you until now to actually respond to it?

Unvote: Gorf

I'm still suspicious of you, but I'm willing to let it slide until we have more.

What do you think about Werekill''s role claim? @Jex you too homie

I googled that and looked it up in the mafia wiki, and I saw nothing
I have no idea lol. Never seen a role like that so I'll just take it as null. It does seem very strong though...

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Please do justify votes, even if you just quote someone else's reasoning :S
cuz werekill is GROSS! he only votes when theres momentum headed towards a lynch and his earlier ruy vote made me want to jump off a cliff. thats the main reason im voting him n i believe its more than enough to justify him getting hardbodied d1. ask yurself "when was the last time i saw werekill trying to scumhunt" and when yu come up with nothing yull see where im coming from

also for the record i have not been saying that EVERY1 who voted or voiced suspicion against ruy is scum jus thst theres no way in **** that theyre all town. its utterly and completely sad that some of those people are town cuz this resistance to ruys claim should NEVER hav happened in the first place. expect me to open up my options on a dead werekill

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
well its a role that ive never seen and is pretty ****in bad for town to have imo, but not impossible. i can also easily see scum having the role and i dont think the claim is something id take into consideration when determining whether or not i wanna lynch em
I could barely justify that role as town, still possible but it's more likely to take it as null anyways.

Maven89

Smash Master
Ryu- Did your role also have the "bang" restrictions? that's what seems so weird to me, who says "bang"? That's what originally made me assume it was made up.

@ Kantrip Kantrip - please answer the question I posted towards you!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I could only use that role in the other game in days 1-3.

Didn't have the same restriction Werekill does and is likely flavor reasons for his.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Ok I'm caught up, but literally anything worth talking about has already done to death. RR is a big dummy, pushing his lynch was a really dumb thing to do from any perspective, Chaco should be treated as town until RR's death (or vice versa obv), and Werekill is a good lynch candidate.

If you want me to go back and regurgitate the reasons other people have already given and try to make up some new information as well to pass off as 'content' I can also do that or we can not play games and let me know when I can drop this big ol' hammer down

Maven89

Smash Master
Ok I'm caught up, but literally anything worth talking about has already done to death.
Irrelevant, I still want to know what you think about it. Who to lynch and why? who not to lynch? you vanished from this game for too long to just show up and not add anything

Kantrip

Kantplay
Maven just wanna say don't expect claims to be uniform they aren't all gonna be things that have been used before and won't all be findable on mafiascums wiki

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Ok I'm caught up, but literally anything worth talking about has already done to death. RR is a big dummy, pushing his lynch was a really dumb thing to do from any perspective, Chaco should be treated as town until RR's death (or vice versa obv), and Werekill is a good lynch candidate.

If you want me to go back and regurgitate the reasons other people have already given and try to make up some new information as well to pass off as 'content' I can also do that or we can not play games and let me know when I can drop this big ol' hammer down
Can we at least get some reads from you on other things?

Are there any Townreads you're confident on? Scumreads?

Where do you go on either flip from Werekill?

Takamagahara

Smash Apprentice
SUDDENLY

Werekill has been executed in cold blood!

The game moves immediately to a brief twilight until I get home from work. Flip then.

Vote-count
at the time of the execution:

1. Orboknown
2. Raziek
4. Red Ryu
5. Nabe
6. Chaco
7. Bardeezy
8. Gorf [1]: Werekill
3. Maven
9. Jexs
10. Soup
11. Glyph
12. Werekill [7]: Rake, We Thuggin, Bardull, Gorf, Jexs, Red Ryu, Potassium
13. Kantrip [2]: Soup, Chaco
14. Rake
15. We Thuggin

Not Voting: Glyph, Orboknown, Raziek, Nabe, Maven

Last edited:

Maven89

Smash Master
@ Kantrip Kantrip , the question was

what? how can you say that he's sheeping or has bad reasons when voted the same? I have no idea why you would speicfically ask someone to not post a reason for his vote
I can't assume the fact that werekill was action-killed is in any way good. waiting for the flip

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Ok real quick RR for sure town, Chaco some kind of quasi town where it'd be really dumb if he were scum but technically possible (RR'd have to be in on it), Soup I think is genuine in that blowup and leaning town, ScumRaz I don't think would be THAT opportunistic as to think a RR lynch would actually get pushed through but I'm way more down to believe a scumWerekill would.

I'm probably missing some other stuff but I want to get this in before the flip

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
raz and rake you guys are saints for coming in here and being townie.

we may have a direction after all.

@ DtJ Glyphmoney DtJ Glyphmoney come on man two broken promises now, i see you viewing this thread a lot and youve prod dodged twice now, whens the content comin?

@ Shun Goku Satsu Rake Shun Goku Satsu Rake wanna go into detail on why you wanna lynch marshy? hes sick right now so i cant fault him for not being here, what do you got?

@ Maven89 Maven89 hope you didnt miss my question for you
just a feel on his posts, i could be wrong like the last times so im wary but i want to see a lot more oterwise im not wanting to give him time to get his feet down you know

Takamagahara

Smash Apprentice
This will be the final warning for posting after deadline. If it happens again, there will be modkills. This is becoming WAAAAAAAAAY too commonplace and I'm tired of it. I'll figure out what to do about Rake tonight.

Takamagahara

Smash Apprentice

[collapse=Flip]

Chaco: Kokonoe, Town Mason has been slain!

[/collapse]

In Addition
We Thuggin's votes count as two votes toDay!
Gorf cannot vote toDay!
Bardull and Nabe's slots have become one! The voting majority has changed to reflect this.
Rake gets three Mod Votes for being a boner and posting during Night Phase!

Deadline is Friday November 7th
It takes Seven to lynch.

[collapse=Surviving Players]
1. Orboknown
2. Raziek​
3. Maven
4. Red Ryu
5. Bardull + Nabe
6. Gorf
7. Jexs
8. Soup
9. Glyph
10. Kantrip
11. Rake [3]: Mod, Mod, Mod
12. We Thuggin
[/collapse]

Last edited:

Maven89

Smash Master
Yeah I definitely agree with that, but what made you switcht? His sudden swap from "Voting for people who voted Ryu is dumb" to "vote werekill"?

Vote: Gorf

So Bardull/Nabe became a hyrda? That'd be ****ing horrible for mafia, I can only assume this means they're town.

I was worried before, but I'm thinking now this game is going to be really easy.
Looks like I was right

Maven89

Smash Master
Actually I guess one could have been mafia and the other town, and they combined to be mafia? Like a traitor role? Maybe they're not confirmed town.

I'd like if Nade/Bardul could explain what happened

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
vot-

oh

nvm :c

no marshy knows that if im scum idve bussed my partner and been more hesitant about joining the wagon. or maybe he thinks ive grown aware of my meta and he knows i should change that?! ultimately what he's doing is wasting time probably because hes confused and hasnt put together that kantrip was the part of that wagon that didnt vote, possibly because hes scum and continuing on is a safe thing to do. ill figure out soon enough.

anyway i think kantrip is the best call here, maybe bardull. but i wanna hear more from orbo nabe glyph and rake before moving forward.

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
gorf im voting yu for doing stupid **** like voting a mason n suggesting an inactive lynch when there was actually interesting **** goin on in the thread. i read yur posts n see yu ****ting on a lot of people who dont deserve to b

that said i told myself id reread this game this weekend plus i jus realized ruy wanted yu lynched first yesterday meaning i need to reevaluate my read. im paying attention to potato v soup

also if we lynch one of bardull/nabe BOTH die fyi. whoever is using that shuld attach 2 slots that town hates if they are town

@ Shun Goku Satsu Rake Shun Goku Satsu Rake
@ Raziek Raziek

who are yu guys looking at?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Don't like that we thuggin ignored gorf yesterDay and now suddenly wants him dead for stuff that was all a thing yesterday.

Also still don't like Gorf but the above is not to be ignored.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
soup needs to explain the potato push or ima assume hes been overextending n thus bull****ting cuz i wasnt vibing that
The push was in partial in justification of my role which I'm going to claim right now.

That execution yesterday was done by me, and since my role is now nullified I might as well claim it. I'm a town executioner, only the twist is being that I could only use the execution within the last two days of deadline on D1, and since I couldn't get Kantrip, I sufficed to just use it then and there on werekill to speed up the process.

#HBC | ѕoup

EBWOP: The person needed to have more than half votes in order for me to be able to execute them.

#HBC | ѕoup

Admittingly, Werekills' role was stupid and I didn't like it. Another thing being that I felt my arm was being twisted and I know that marshy's thread presence is far more superior than mine, which frustrates me because I feel like I'm gonna have to literally fight him on Potato/Kantrip and I'm not sure why he feels I was 'overextending' when I made it relatively clear why I wanted Kantrip and how I was trying to play that day out. It's been a couple of days since the thread has been open so I need a quick refresher on things, but I will be the one to say that I do not like we thuggin and we haven't been on the same track at all.

#HBC | ѕoup

I had it in my head that it was possible marshy/gorf were playing this game off of each other and I always felt like Gorf was leaning too much on marshy or perhaps marshy was just manipulating gorf but given the fact marshy has pulled the stops on Gorf and used his role presumably on him then I don't think they're partners, and frankly Gorf's play was sketchy but marshy was being far too bullheaded for my tastes and kept making statements he never backed up on. Where did that raz lynch go? I understand it's marshy and we all just want to say 'well that's just marshy' but there is scum marshy and what I'm seeing right now is quite ****ing scummy if I say so myself.

Marshy needs to stop ignoring potato and tackle the issue or I'll see to it that he gets buried next.

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
and **** no soup you WERENT bein clear with the potato thing. i remember you getting @ him and yu 2 engaging in a ****storm that had oscar nominee lines such as "i cant let tranquility faze me now" rolling my eyes out of my head with more diarrhea talk

you ARE right that ive paid potato no attention tho. im rereading this game either tonight or tomorrow so if yu hav posts that i should focus on point em out for me in the meantime

#HBC | ѕoup

There isn't really posts you've been focusing on, rather it's just Kantrip's general demeanor that I dislike, which I talked about in my huge post. Is there anything you disagree with?

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Soup you can either explain why, with Werekill already certainly going to be lynched and players available to hammer, you chose to end the day with no warning or actually thats the only option I'm giving you.

Oh god now I have to format stuff on mobile here I go

Vote: Soup

The more I think about this the less it adds up. Its a one shot ability, and can only be used on D1/2 (already strikes me as odd to have such an unusual restriction). You spring it out of no where but mention NOTHING about it when you were doing it. What the hell is the town benefit to this play? And then today? You just raise your hand, say 'oh yeah that was me, werekill sure looked like a good person to kill' and then push off into how bad other people are looking. I'm not even going to touch on how anti town this ability sounds already due to the nature of this game but hot damn this is just a steaming pile of problems and I'd really like to have them removed.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
But by all means, talk more about Kantrip's demeanor first gotta keep those priorities straight

Top Bottom