• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BIG Smash Tournament 6/23/07

911lakers

Smash Rookie
June 23rd sat, Theres a big huge tournament, in Temecula, CA 92592. Times arent posted yet, but will be alot of gamers there. Singles and doubles will be played. Prize money is supposed to be pretty good. Anyone is welcome. More details will come in within a couple of weeks. So if you live around Temecula then head over to this tournament because there will be great smashers.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Do you have an address? I might come if I'm not working.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Omg, you're a ******* Mike >_<

911lakers

Smash Rookie
ohhh its going to be most likely at this kids house, its not a venue but a bunch of smashers will be there, umm they will be running singles and doubles, and i think i heard only final destination, ummmm

Prize money goes
1rst place 70%
2nd place 30%
3rd place - will get back what he put in , to play the tournament, but basically this is a winners take all pot. yeah but Ill give you all updates on it soon.

The Game II

Smash Champion
I wonder how many non-toptier players will go if its perma FD. That must mean the prizes are going to be really good.

I think there are a few other tournaments in line on the same day, so I'll probably skip this unless the prizes are insane and/or the big tymers are going.

--GCII

911lakers

Smash Rookie
ohhh really? well i think a bunch of people will go. you want to win, right? then you dont want super huge names their, lol

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
A standard tournament has rules as follows:

Prize money:
1st - 60%
2nd - 30%
3rd - 10%

And the neutral stages are:

Final Destination
Battlefield
Yoshi Story