• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BIG 3DS Smash Stream All-Day on Tuesday

PlatinumNukes

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PlatinumNukes
3DS FC
1951-0487-9526
Hello 3DS Smash Community. This week I will be doing a HUGE 3DS Stream. The Reason is because Im trying to raise money for a Wii U that have been trying to get for the past year but couldn't because of my computer broke and had to replace it. So hopefully all my viewers can help donate and contribute to the stream. Every dollar counts. Even if you donate $1, I appreciate it. I am aiming for the Splatoon Bundle which is $275 because it was the cheapest new console i found on google. Regular Wii U's are $300. I will buy an adapter, remote, and Smash 4 on my own. Im counting on you guys, the Smash Community to help me out. During the stream we will be doing: King Of The Hill, Free-For-Alls, maybe even a Tourney. My link and other things will be down below. If you do donate, Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart. If you can't donate it's ok, showing meets alot

Time: Stream Starts around 9am to 6 or 7pm EST on Tuesday
Link: http://www.twitch.tv/platinumnukes (Thanks for the follow if you do, I appreciate it)
Donation Link: https://www.twitchalerts.com/donate/platinumnukes (If you donate earlier, thank you and I will shout you out in stream)
*I stream off a Logitech HD Pro Webcam (Its what I got but it isnt bad, its pretty good quality
Not Interested in playing on stream? You can meet new people and chat and do friendly battles by exchanging FC's

If we don't reach our goal in 1 stream, we will keep doing more streams to until we reach it or get close.
Thank you guys very much

Twitter: @ImPlatinumNukes
FC: 1951-0487-9526
IGN: Hector

- Hector "PlatinumNukes"

Last edited:

Gears_1000

Smash Ace
NNID
gears1000
3DS FC
0705-3091-8507
I'll try to join, but sadly I can't donate. Hope this would be a fun stream!

SilverAvion

Smash Ace
NNID
AvionSeal
3DS FC
0447-6098-0944
I'll join. I don't have a Wii U myself, so I can't donate, saving up for that.

PlatinumNukes

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PlatinumNukes
3DS FC
1951-0487-9526
Thanks and its ok, il probably do another long stream sometime this week

Top Bottom