• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bidoof Releases New Project M "Salty Highlights" Video!

KhanYe

Smash Journeyman
It wasn’t long ago when Smash fans across all the games waited with bated breath for new "Salty Highlights" videos from Project M player Bidoof. Bidoof, the creator of this video series, is known for his unorthodox combo game and his incredible sense of environmental awareness. Bidoof had forsaken the Smash community of his beautiful highlight films… That is, until now.

It’s not often you’ll see a combo video as impressive and goofy as this one. With an impressive handle on Captain Falcon, Ganondorf, Mr. Game & Watch, Falco, Peach, and many other characters, Bidoof displays his own versatility and aptitude through these highlight videos from Project M Netplay, whilst also integrating other viewer-sent highlights from other Project M players. Although this is Bidoof's 52nd edition of "Salty Highlights", each highlight still feels fresher and crazier than ever. Watch the full video below!

KhanYe made sure this title wasn’t clickbait. Follow him on Twitter @aymangolassi to talk about life.

TreK

Is "that guy"
Long time no see =D

Hey if you guys want to fill in the void, my friend Satanpuuuu from France is making a Salty Highlights inspired video series showcasing the French PM and Smash 4 scenes, so far he's made 4 episodes for each game
Check it out, it's called the WakuShow !

Last edited:

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
This was my favorite part of Sundays. Glad to see its back!

Trigspro789

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Trigspro789
3DS FC
3566-2013-0217
LMFAO! :yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi:

Also, does anyone know the changes for the 1.0.6 patch?

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
This isn't me. :p

How dare some moron try to steal the great Bidoof name. He's not Mega enough.
I was wondering if that was you... I was like "I played him, and he wasn't bad, but wasn't THIS good ;) lol jk jk

EpixAura

Smash Journeyman
Bidoof making the most random options look practical, as usual. Definitely one of the best Salty Highlights so far.

Ningildo

Smash Journeyman
Footstools are new meta.

But seriously, gentleman near edge > footstool is simultaneously the most efficient and the most disgusting way to end someone's stock.

Pretzl

Smash Rookie
The reads! These people are looking like Bizzaro!

Last edited:

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
What is that beautiful song in the background? It sounds like a smash bros. vocaless version of Fireflies to me.

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759
Really entertaining. Also, 8:03 is like a callback to the game Judge. :chuckle:

Last edited:

GaMeR N1CK

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3582-8458-4207
The part where Ike kills Luigi with fully charged neutral-b

Teyo

Smash Rookie
I never really noticed this before, but The Knee in PM feels kind of lame. There was no real impact to it.

Maybe it's just me, but it feel more powerful in the other games.

Last edited:

Crulex Crystallite

Smash Cadet
I appreciate the few little things, like the samus using up air off stage to gimp, ness countering lucas' thunder recovery with his own, luigi with the taunt gimps lolol

The meta for the game is still so untapped. It can be such a joy to watch.

Top Bottom