• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best character in the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iroquois Pliskin

Smash Rookie
Snake's my favorite video game character of all time. I'm glad to FINALLY see him in Smash Brothers. When I saw the first Brawl trailer I was amazed. I never expected it.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Glad for you Snake fans...Only game with Snake in it I played was the original Metal Gear...

LuLLo

Smash Ace
Glad for you, he's one of my favourite characters too, and I was also amazed by the first trailer, but do you really need to make a thread about how much of a fan you are of Snake? Post some words that have discussion value

WarMachine

Smash Apprentice
Snake is so awesome! Looks like he has a very unorthodox method of fighting in brawl, I really wish he'd been up at E for all so we had a better idea of what his moveset looks like, especially since it's so hard to tell what is what for him right now.

MFZ95

Smash Journeyman
when i saw Snake in brawl, i was happy that a third party would join,highering the chances of Pac-Man,Scorpion and Sonic

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
when i saw Snake in brawl, i was happy that a third party would join,highering the chances of Pac-Man,Scorpion and Sonic
Pac Man and scorpion? I doubt either of them have the slightest chance

jon_the_ferret

Smash Cadet
I always thought the proximity mines came from Goldeneye. I'm a big Snake fan and can't wait to use him, hope he's actually good though. He IS supposed to be the greatest soldier!

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Snake is AWESOME!! indeed I was never expecting him until Brawl first announced, ahen when I saw Snake I said "OMG! Snake!! in smash!!"

Razed

Smash Ace
I hope that he will just be mediocre. That way, this thread will not only have no purpose; but it will be inaccurate too!

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
A topic about Captain Falcon? Oh joy!

.....wait, wtf?

EDIT: Oh, I see, it's separated into forums by confirmed characters, I thought it was just general character discussion o.O

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Is that where the cloaking device and the proximity mine came from? Y'know, the ones that say TOP SECRET in the trophy listings?
The cloaking device came from perfect dark. Anyway, he won't suck. Kojima and Sakurai are friends. Snake won't suck like Mewtwo or Pichu.

Hoboman725

Smash Journeyman
I remember a few days after the trailer came out, I told someone I knew that snake was in Brawl, and they refused to believe me for about a week.

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
I remember a few days after the trailer came out, I told someone I knew that snake was in Brawl, and they refused to believe me for about a week.
Haha, I don't blame the guy/girl for being so skeptical.

Its pretty bizarre.

Gamin Guru

Smash Rookie
Snake is really awesome but you know whos greater than him

Big Boss yup his daddy (cloned from him)

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Snake killed Big Boss... so Snake > Big Boss

Although, Snake should be getting killed by his child...
Unfortunately, there is something wrong with that statement. Although Solid Snake is reffered to as Big Boss' son, he was cloned from Big Boss since a certain wound from war made him infertile. This should Solid Snake possibly infertile too and therefore, he probably won't have a child.

Raptorbite

Smash Apprentice
Unfortunately, there is something wrong with that statement. Although Solid Snake is reffered to as Big Boss' son, he was cloned from Big Boss since a certain wound from war made him infertile. This should Solid Snake infertile too and therefore, he won't have a child.
That's not how DNA works at all.

ComradeCanada

Smash Journeyman
Clones' can't reproduce, see Dolly.
Also, Solidus made it sound like the ability was actually removed from the clones, but I can't confirm the accuracy of this statement, as it may have been Solidus being the angry prick that he is.

I can see Snake wiping the floor with any of these guys, I'm just sad that his B isn't the SOCOM, USP or FAMAS like it should be.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
*More general fanboy praising*

Yes, Snake is awesome. No, this doesn't need its own thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom