• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Because No One Asked For It, More Pink Reaper Vids!!

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
=JOHNS=
"There's a hard glare on the TV"
"I can't concentrate on the match because I'm too busy staring at my self on the TV"
"I can see my tree"

=Help?= (Not gonna explain cause you probably areadly know)
-I didn't see the usual grabbing with Kirby. If you did, you didn't do it enough. Remember to down throw.
-More B-air spam. You even said so yourself in the video.
-Final Cutter? Because it's just that good
-The Onett level is pretty good for stones
-Camping is good
-No Johns.

EDIT: 800th post. Woot!!!

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
The glare was pretty funny. Who was that who waved?

Ha ha. The commentary in this video is priceless.
"Wait for it... wait for it... Reaper Combo!" and it was two up-tilts. XD
"Reaper combo!" (missed with a B-air)

What was that noise you made while vacuuming with Kirby? "Uhhhhhhh"

Chaos_Katana

Smash Rookie
hmm finally got around to making vids too bad u couldn't get um whatever that one guys name was, the fox/roy guy you know who im talking about reaper.

believe the was the Q who waved if im not mistaken but that doesn't make sense. usually your on the far right when we play reaper so maybe it was reaper?

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
Hopefully you can get new videos against Nick, because I really frilley want to see you against him. Possibly new Kirby videos if you're not too busy trying to get used to Falco.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
Nah, i was just screwing up a bit, I wasn't trying that hard cus it was friendlies(and my buddy gets really pissey when I beat him too much/too hard) The dash grab is really, really bad it has the same range as his standing grab but only at the moment you grab. Everything else is just fail and lag.

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
Oh... nono... you had a boost grab in there.

Gah, I can't find it. I swear I heard a boost grab there somewhere. Oh well.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
Well, I probably did it at one point but thats just cus I like screwing around and making the flames come out of Kirby's *** when I grab XD Assume if Im doing it im not actually trying that hard and as such its not very useful. Hell, its not very useful with any character >_>

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
Really? I read somewhere that it tripled Sheik's range and quadrupled Fox's...

Dunno what it does to Marth's. Oh well, I JC all my grabs anyway.

psykoplympton

Smash Ace
hey yo. i watched the new vids. they are good. i havent seen recent kirby action in a long time. its good to still see kirby players around.

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
I just noticed that this thread was updated...wow.

I guess I should watch the videos now.

Comments later...

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
Time for comments!

===

Mmm…Not the best Falco/Fox; still, a job well done anyways to $heen. After looking at these matches, I guess that Pink Reaper is probably the first Kirby main he played.

1st…f-throw at 2:43...that Falco was at 25%...I guess it was a mindgame or the SSBB reflex. Probably mindgame.

2nd…1:04 to 1:15 was so funny. Two low percent b-throws? Mindgames! I never saw a match take place in the rock stage left corner for so long. Then the Kirby living to over 200%...should have won that…XD.

3rd…38% Reaper Combo…nice. Looks like both of you want to separate the stage. It made 0:35 Fox KO funny (d-air through acid…XD). 0:54…I guess Pink Reaper likes acid burns…XD. Does $heen ever bother to escape a throw?

4th…The tables turn at 0:19…:). Inhale to Reaper Combo was great. I am amazed you managed to escape the 1:29 Inhale miss with just 10%...XD. I enjoy laser-spam happy Kirbies.

5th…An Inhale to death combo! Nice. $heen did great at 1:38 to 1:40, great execution. An unusually high number of aerial hammers.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
Lol, that Uthrow went like this:

"You know Sheen, I once told that Kirby boards that if I ever see anyone doing a Uthrow ever I will go to their house and punch them"

*Does Uthrow/Sheen looks at Pink Reaper

"Ok, you can punch me"

Yes, it was just a set up for a bad joke XD

And Sheen actually has Kirby experience and in fact dabbles in the Kirbster himself. Im just THAT amazing.

Top Bottom