• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle at The Toy Trove 6 Results!!

Niko_K

Smash Master
Singles Results:

1: Hammertime
2: JPOBS (Sauc3)
3: Kason Birdman
4: Crapton Falcon
5: Niko_K
5: Saux
7: Linksta
7: Resser
9: Smoke130
9: WingZero (Bing)
9: Bren
9: Cam
13: Insert Player Here
13: My Name is Pronounced, !Pela
13: MED$
13: Ryan and Evan suck

Doubles Results:

1: Niko_J (Niko_K + JPOBS(Sauc3)
2: Kason Sauxman (Saux + Kason Birdman)
3: Smokesta (Smoke + Linksta)
4: The Immigrants (Hammertime + Crapton Falcon)
5: Pillow Squared (Resser + Spam)

2kool2kare

Smash Apprentice
looks like it was an awesome tourney too bad i couldnt make it out next time hopefully :)

RockinRudy

Smash Journeyman
Damn, I still made 13th and I didn't even join the tournament. That takes skill. It really does.

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
yeah abdul you ******* you shoulda been there. same with will and kc, it was a fun tourny. grand finals was actually hype as ****, the first ontario tournament to have a hype grand finals in sooooooo long.

crapton falcon is the pizz btw lol

Niko_K

Smash Master
Damn, I still made 13th and I didn't even join the tournament. That takes skill. It really does.
You never join any tournament so I don't even understand why you feel the need to post here as if you're a part of the community.

yeah abdul you ******* you shoulda been there. same with will and kc, it was a fun tourny. grand finals was actually hype as ****, the first ontario tournament to have a hype grand finals in sooooooo long.

crapton falcon is the pizz btw lol
Definitely agreed, had a blast. Watching Hammertime vs Sauc3 was stupidly tense. You could boldly see how they both adapt to each others playstyle in real time and was highly entertaining

Abdul I'm going to start running the tournaments in a bi monthly fashion, so there's no excuse for you not making the next tournament. If you told your work that in two months there is ONE day that you need off you won't have any issues getting that. Hopefully it applies to Will and KC as well.

RockinRudy

Smash Journeyman
You never join any tournament so I don't even understand why you feel the need to post here as if you're a part of the community.

Definitely agreed, had a blast. Watching Hammertime vs Sauc3 was stupidly tense. You could boldly see how they both adapt to each others playstyle in real time and was highly entertaining

Abdul I'm going to start running the tournaments in a bi monthly fashion, so there's no excuse for you not making the next tournament. If you told your work that in two months there is ONE day that you need off you won't have any issues getting that. Hopefully it applies to Will and KC as well.

Lol there is no point in talking to you. You will never understand anything. Abdule had an excuse for weeks and weeks. Brad told me one day in advance. Again stop blowing **** out of your mouth when honestly you don't know anything. It's obvious you just want the pot bigger and not the people attending, I found it very funny how you never said a word to me at Bren's really about anything.

I am also pretty sure you dumped Niagara last time I checked to have a hissy fit due to a miss communication. Cam was also disappointed that it started at a later time that day. Also Chris Wiggin's didn't show up to the tournament until after but I never heard smack talk about him not showing.

Get some respect for low, mid level players and less of their money.

Niko_K

Smash Master
It has nothing to do with the money for me if you haven't noticed I've always invited players from Toronto who are much better to attend as well. I haven't profited from the tournament scene at all and it just goes to show how out of the loop you are. Abdul, Will and KC don't show up because they have work which is a pretty big priority. I didn't say a word to you at Brens because I don't care to and I was busy practicing Melee with other Melee players.

I didn't dump anything, and I have respect for low and mid level players who actually make an effort to compete and improve their game. Something in which you care nothing for. You think I really only want you to join because I might get an extra $10 from you? Get real bud. I only want the community to become larger and consist of individuals who also want to see our community grow in number and skill. Since you don't contribute to this demographic I haven't found any reason to befriend you.

RockinRudy

Smash Journeyman
It has nothing to do with the money for me if you haven't noticed I've always invited players from Toronto who are much better to attend as well. I haven't profited from the tournament scene at all and it just goes to show how out of the loop you are. Abdul, Will and KC don't show up because they have work which is a pretty big priority. I didn't say a word to you at Brens because I don't care to and I was busy practicing Melee with other Melee players.

I didn't dump anything, and I have respect for low and mid level players who actually make an effort to compete and improve their game. Something in which you care nothing for. You think I really only want you to join because I might get an extra $10 from you? Get real bud. I only want the community to become larger and consist of individuals who also want to see our community grow in number and skill. Since you don't contribute to this demographic I haven't found any reason to befriend you.

You are an idiot good day.

Actually let me get in depth here. I never said I didn't care first off, I even told you in person, oh but did you forget that? So be more observant you unobservant ****, I told you multiple times. I actually tried to get more people to the scene that I knew to come out every Friday at the time.

That obviously means I don't give a **** about the scene growing DEFO MAN DEFO. I always liked seeing EVERYONE characters improve. You are being a complete and total ass to everyone. You need to get a attitude adjustment bud you need that. I tolerated your **** long enough being "Nice". I even supported you a couple of times.

Also to the post on the Niagara thread. You got banned for being a child and being a complete idiot. Tod was reasonable, Brad was reasonable at the time. You had a ****ed up moment and took things out of proportion. All you had to do was say "sorry" to Tod and all would of been good. But you being too caught up acting like an idiot couldn't comprehend that.

Come up with a real reason. Other then that get a life.

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
I know nothing about the argument, and should probably stay out of it, but I can at least vouch for niko in saying that he does care about the community and not the size of the pot.

Top Bottom