• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Backwards Jump

Hardcorenesser

Smash Journeyman
Hey i haven't seen this mentioned anywhere and it seemed pretty important. i am surprised i haven't read anything about it. if you are running and you press the b-stick in the opposite direction, Lucas jumps and continues the same direction but he is facing the way you pressed the b-stick (backwards). and he doesn't shoot pk fire. it is a good way to turn around when you are being chased or it gives you quick access to your bair (mainly for edgeguarding purposes). again, i am sorry if this has already been mentioned i am just trying to help :)

PraKirJaq

Smash Journeyman
Its known as Auto-RAR (Reverse Aerial Rush). If you check the tactical discussion, there should be a compilation of advanced techs thread that is stickied. Check it out for more info on RAR and Auto-RAR.

Hardcorenesser

Smash Journeyman
i saw that but i didn't know what it meant. i saw something that said that you could tap like backwards at the right time or something. i didn't know if anyone knew it could be done with b-sticking... sorry for wasting your time...

Top Bottom