• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Back in cali!

Zarelid

Smash Lord
I'm back can i be on pwero rankings now or do i gotta go to a buncha tournies? lol but yeah if anyone wants to hang out this next week I'm free no job or anythign and i wanna smash as much as i can til OC3 so if anyone wants to smash I'm up for it or just chillin hit me up on AIM or call me or send messages lol i am using my dads comp right now so i can be online long til i get mine hooked up anyways see yall around

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Number 4. That's where I think you'll be. Unless Tavo comes out of retirement. Then it would be number 5. Unless Omar moves back to Cali. Then it'd be a close Number 5.

araknophobik

Smash Master
Number 4. That's where I think you'll be. Unless Tavo comes out of retirement. Then it would be number 5. Unless Omar moves back to Cali. Then it'd be a close Number 5.
tavo did come out of retirement. i beat him
followed by jtb in losers

i think trevyn should have mike y's spot and mike why should just got off the rankings lmao

Zarelid

Smash Lord
I'm up online bored see these guys online EVERYDAY til 2am and no one from cali is online how annoying lol anyone free tomorrow? lol

I live by Kens and mana if anyone else lives around this area

$BONE$

Smash Ace
I'm up online bored see these guys online EVERYDAY til 2am and no one from cali is online how annoying lol anyone free tomorrow? lol

I live by Kens and mana if anyone else lives around this area
you should come down to San Diego on the 16th. its about a 45-1hr drive from Kens... we're having a tournament that day. --- I might be in your area this up and coming Friday also... w/ Aznlep & Rickety. maybe we can all train while we're up there.

Zarelid

Smash Lord
ok I'd love to head down to a SD tourny to claim my title back King of SD =D( <3 to all SDers)

Dodger

Smash Ace
I'd love to smash with you guys some time. Gimme a time and place and I'll probably be able to make it, now that I have a car again!

Top Bottom