• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.E.A.S.T 5 - Results & Shoutouts

Lolex

Smash Journeyman
Hello!
This is just the first version, I will update and make it nicer looking soon (read: this weekend.)
Well played by everyone and congratulations to everyone placing well!
(I'm on my phone so no hate pls.)

Melee Singles
(375 entrants - 5020€ total)

Supreme Champion: Leffen (2510€)
Worthy Adversary: Armada (1255€)
Maybe Next Time: Mango (502€)
4th place: Ice (251€)
5th place tie:
Prof (150€)
Amsah (150€)
7th place tie:
Zgetto (100€)
Android (100€)
9th place tie:
Jeapie
VA
Salepate
Beat
13th place tie:
Däumling
Thomas
Rocky
NamiNami
17th place tie:
Calle W
Baxon
Tomber
Humpe
Reaper
Mahie
Vilness
Mikehaggar
25th place tie:
Hack
Timi
Smasher89
Eagle
IVP
Schlimmshady
V-Dogg
Gusti
33rd place tie:
Adamdutchie
Dev
Random-Ness
Zoler
Flikkflakk
Jadde
Fauster
AvengerAngel
Imperfect
Jon_ass
Yomi
ProSmasherTim
Jolteon
Kriz
VJ
Kuja
49th place tie:
Kiw1
Aniolas
Deathgazer
AJP
JiM
Hao
Enig
Jerk
X1
Willz
JJLinyard
Widl
Pontus
Raxomukus
King Funk
Stelzig

Melee Doubles
(222 entrants - 2220€ total)

Supreme Champion: Armada & Android (1221€)
Worthy Adversary: Leffen & Ice (555€)
Maybe Next Time: C9 Mang0 & Baxon (222€)
4th place: Zgetto & Adam (111€)
5th place tie:
Humpe & Calle W (55€)
Jadde & IVP (55€)
7th place tie:
VwS | Professor Pro & Vanity Angel
Salepate & Mahie
9th place tie:
V-dogg & Thomas
LLL.Jeapie & Amsah
VDJ | kiw1 & VDJ | Timi
Kriz & EK
13th place tie:
Kuja & Dev
Jerk & Raxomukus
Beat & Aniolas
Eagle & Stelzig
17th place tie:
Random-Ness & Reaper
NamiNami & Enig
Norm & Däumling
R23 & X1
Jon_ass & MISTRRLOVE
Zoler & MikeHaggarKJ
Docktorocky & Lolex
Hack & Viper
25th place tie:
Askeflink & Widl
AvengerAngel & JiM
Jack & ajp_anton
bËst & Über
Bæra & FlikkFlakk
Tysk & Blaze
Xelius & Manio
Yeniths & Willz

Smash for Wii U Singles
(136 entrants - 1360€ total)

Supreme Champion: JMiller (680€)
Worthy Adversary: Cyve (340€)
Maybe Next Time: Leffen (136€)
4th place: Armada (68€)
5th place tie:
ccst (40€)
Eddy (40€)
7th place tie:
Izaw (27€)
Zorc (27€)
9th place tie:
C.R.Z
xzx
Suntherion
SilentDoom
13th place tie:
Willz
Chiiiiiii
Anaky
KillerJawz
17th place tie:
Krumm
Lian
Kiw1
VA
Aqua
Trophy Bug Massacre
Monkey
Zakofoe
25th place tie:
Haze
PidgeY
Jeapie
Poopmaister6000
Rima
Gninja64
TNinja
Woxen

Project: M Singles
(158 entrants - 790€)

Supreme Champion: C9 Mang0 (395€)
Worthy Adversary: VwS | Professor Pro (197€)
Maybe Next Time: Armada (79€)
4th place: Leffen (39€)
5th place tie:
VDJ | Timi (23€)
LLL.Jeapie (23€)
7th place tie:
MikeHaggarKJ (15€)
Mahie (15€)
9th place tie:
Can~D
Yomi
Eagle
SchlimmShady
13th place tie:
Widl
VDJ | kiw1
SoS | BAP
Amsah
17th place tie:
Alpha Dash
reaper
Gusti
bËst
R23
Rebaz
ProsmasherTim
Tobi
25th place tie:
Jolteon
Dalfen
Über
VilNess
VJ
Smakis
X1
Bowie
33rd place tie:
Willz
Anaky
KaZe_WoLf
Hoe4u
Yeniths
Airrider
Bullet Bill
Askeflink
TNinja
RPG
UA|Diabound
Tengil
Chirou
Mr.Flejon
Bose
RashAttack
49th place tie:
Don Krool
meamking
IND | King Funk
Dacacia
Jin
Intertia
Sgt. Snuggles
Vicky
Tommy Knocker
Phade
Maskless
TimeMuffin
The Paprika
DCJ
FluX
Thimo

Count on price money being sent to your PayPal latest on Sunday!

That's all for now, much love,
Lolex <3

Hara

Smash Apprentice
Yo yo. This was pretty rad, I chilled, misfired some **** and I was really comfortable in my bath robe.

10/10 event.

Shoutouts:

Crew: <3
Mint: <3
Crazy Cat Man: <3
Everyone who commented on my robe: <3
New Player Shiek in pool 5: Maybe one day you will take a game from me, maybe. Can't remember your name. I think it was Freecent.

Last edited:

T-skjorte Ninja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TNinja0
3DS FC
4871-3998-6368
Shoutout to... people... I forgot the names of.
Sorry about that. Again. :v

Whoever was playing with Chii for good over 2-3 hours and used Link there, be my master plz. Triforce me.
And that guy who rekt me in Greninja ditto.

Rondelle

Smash Rookie
Some days have passed and I finally get over all the feeling of the tournament. This was by far the best tournament I ever attempt and I still feeling a bit of the hyped. So, let's go for the shout-out :
Armada & Lolex : Thanks you very much for this tournament ! You're really busy with everything and we haven't could talk and/or play. I really hope we will have more time in the next tournament !
The Crew : Thanks you so much for all the works you have done for this tournament !
C9 Mang0 : Was great to hang out even for just so little time. Really hoping to have time to play against you next time !
D1 : Great to meet you man ! That was really cool. Next time we meet, I will make sure that when I will be in the USA.
Ragge : Thanks, thanks so much dude ! You're ones of the best host I have so far and you were perfect in so many ways. Really hoping to meet again with you in the future !
Mike Haggar : Dude, thanks you so much ! It's was really, really cool to play against you and do party with you. Can't wait to see you again in France !
Rocky : I will never thanks you enough for what you said to me monday's night. I promised you to keep training over and over until I can beat everybody. Wait for me, I coming to kick your ass.
L : Pretty cool to drink together. I promise I will come to Malta one day and get drunk together !
ProSmasherTeam : Cool playing with and against you. Let's do that against next time !
Seya : Nice to see you again. Too bad we didn't play together this time :(
AvengerAngel : Hope you have go home safely. I hoped to see you at Cannes :)
Krumm : Our set was pretty close, I will train hard to be sure to win next time. Fun to play against you in any case !
Howie : Cool to play against. Hope you will do better next time :)
Über : Damn dude, you're sheik was pretty good. I still need to train a lot more before I can defeat you.
The frenchies : Not enough to be totally awesome. But still cool in a lot of ways.
Sorry for all the people I play and/or hang-out with and forget the name, I hoped we can do it again next time !

In any case, keep training, because I will train like a demon and come back next year for BEAST VI !

MrHazuki

Smash Ace
I had a blast. Now I have a cold. I always, always fall ill after BEAST.
Some shoutouts:
Crew - Wonderful job. This was a team effort, and even though we had some problems, most of it seems to have worked out just fine.
Commentators - I am very pleased with your performances.
Enig - As my pool captain, you did an amazing job.
V-dogg - Next time I'll get you.
Vilness - You came out of nowhere and beat me, even though Yoshi vs. Luigi should be easy. Great job. Prepare for revenge.
Zing & Kikki - My bros, I'm sorry I couldn't team with either of you.
X1 - I really shouldn't have lost against you in PM, but now I know that Squirtle is dead, so I'll just say thanks. :)
The Janitor - Don't be surprised if I find your mother and **** her. You're the person in this world that I hate the most.
Blayd - I kept disappointing you throughout the entire Friday and the beginning of Saturday. I got a big lump in my throat when Jinny told me he could fix internet for you, because I had tried a million ways before that, failing every time. You did a great job with SYPG, and we were lucky to have you there.
Chirou - Considering how little we cared about the TVs after the tourney, walking all over them and shoving them around, the idea to play TV-Tetris without shoes seems so so dumb. :D
Liva - Great job with the stream by you as well. I hope I didn't bother you too much during the event.
Seya - Very nice talking to you after the tourney. Please upload those mugshots, pronto. :)
Disney - Much love for creating my sweet Mickey Mouse pants, and much hate for disallowing the crew-shirts just because they featured Gaston.

A special shoutout to Isa, the true hero of BEAST5. The entire event would have been worthless if it wasn't for you. From what I saw, you worked your ass off harder than anyone else, not even stopping when you could barely even speak.

I just want to clarify that I am the TO responsible for the messed up SSB4 GF. Lolex left me with the responsibility of making sure everything was alright when he was fetching the TV-loading truck. I just didn't notice the problem until Cyve went to the bathroom, and after that the issue was solved within a minute or two. He was gone for 6min30s (not 15min like was stated by someone). If anyone should be blamed, it's me.

Captain Jenny

Smash Cadet
Yoooo MISTRRLOVE here. This tournament was a blast. I hope you guys all had as much fun as I did. I'm horribly disappointed in my Performance, making 65th place tie with all the pool 5th places.

In regards of commentating:
I had a good time with both D1 & kiw1, but I didn't feel too comforable, due to the short time I was on, thanks to the screwed over schedule, which almost got me DQed twice as well. It was super good swingin the mic with D1 anyway, since I could learn so much from it & we definitely had fun with the incredible Fauster - Pontus set. GO WATCH IT, AS SOON AS IT'S UPLOADED, GUYS!

Armada, Lolex & the crew: Thanks for the awesome expierience, guys, Imma come back again for sure - it was incredible. Next time we meet, we can prolly play some Peach Ditos again, Armada - I've learned a little bit about the matchup lately. :)

Leffen: Good job on your first place eliminating both Armada & Mang0. Incredibly solid work. I belive slaying gods doesn't make you a god though. I belive you're something else, but definitely up there at the very top without a doubt. Get M2K at Paragon & / or Apex, dude. Looking forward to it.

Mang0: I'm glad we got our set goin on sunday. I had a blast, you did incredible stuff there, dude. It's a whole different expierience from everyone I usually get to play arround here. Not getting 4 stocked meant a lot to me, but I'm a horrible scrub compared to you anyway. Hope to see you again anytime.

Ice: You did incredible this tournament as well 3-0ing Amsah as you should & playing fairly close & interesting sets against both Mang0 & Armada. I'm so proud of you, my man. All the way from the days in my moms flat, when we played countless hours almost daily after school up until the point, where you're one of the best out there in whole Europe & the world even. As always, it's cool to hang arround with you, you're definitely a homie for life. Running arround from TV to TV & hype up some tournament sets will always be the most fun thing to do in P:M, since participating isn't at all. hahah

Jon_ass: Our doubles perfomance was almost amazing, but we just couldn't beat Dev & Kuja, even though we had two super close shots + we took a game off of Timi & Kiw1. Let's just keep playing doubles together, dude. We've played better than ever before. #Gurkenschieß-Kathy You ****ed up in singles, but no worries - you gonna get them asap.

Kiw1, Snex, FrozenLight1337, Blaze, Timi, Däumling & Quang$: "Wer bin ich?" was the best, guys. Especially Snex' first round. Duuuuude. Timi is a genius. As always I had a blast with you guys - thanks for being there & being awesome. Blaze, you kinda threw it away in our set, but that's just what happens. I threw away two sets in a row afterwards, so we both didn't make it into bracket, even though one of us, if not both, had a fairly good shot.

D1: Thanks for the shared time on the mic. It was cool. I'd like to have a D1 & MISTRRLOVE booth-session once more anytime soon. Maybe see you in Barcelona, dude. Also we haven't played, which I definitely wanted to do.

The rest of the German crew: We delivered some pretty awesome hype, trying our best to out-noise the UK guys & the Norwegians who were on a Viking-Level on the crazy-loud-scale. Please let's travel all over Europe as much as possible together this year. It might be the last year for a long time, I will be able to afford all the travelling.

Amsah: I was fanboyin hard on you on sunday, but it's true - Luma & me were the biggest dutch-smash-sheik-dito-only ****ers in all over Germany back in 2007-2008. You always were an inspiration & still are to this day. How you cluthed the Däumling set was so insanely hype as well. I was soulcrushed, when Armada 4-stocked you though. Step it up a little further until next time - you've still got it, there's just a little gap to overcome to get to the very top again (at least in Europe).

Jeapie: We'll always cheer you on like crazy, if you keep playin crazy, dude. You're easily the most Hype person at any given EU-event. Hope to see you more often in 2015 & I wanna see no more below Top 8 perfomances from you. You deserve better. You've got your own skin, dude.

Play for fun: Was fun playing against you. I hope you learned some stuff from Snex & me & don't get too discouraged, but motivated instead.

Random-Ness: We both played ****ty. Let's have a real set next time. Sorry, you were sick at sunday. Let's hope to see each other as often as possbile in 2015. I need some Falcon practive first though haha

ImperfeCt, dRage & Tobi: The journey wasn't too long, but it would've been much lamer without you guys. Thanks for being great company. This time there was nothing ****ing us up on the flight home, Fabio .. something's wrong .. I feel it ..

Scandinavia // rest of EU Crews:
That was sooooooo hype, guys. Thanks for having this event & let's do this again, at the next multinational major. The hype almost killed me. My voice was completly screwed after that.

Hope I didn't forget anyone important. I wish I could've stayed longer, to see top 8 at the venue, but I booked my flight way before that stupid schedule change.

edit: Yeah, I fogot somebody. cyve & Eddy! Congratulations to the really good results in Smash 4! I wasn't there too much, to support you guys, but I tried to at least catch the results & cheer you on a little bit.

Last edited:

Luigi player

Smash Master
What was character usage for top 10 in Wii U?
Supreme Champion: JMiller (680€) :4luigi:
Worthy Adversary: Cyve (340€) :4diddy:
Maybe Next Time: Leffen (136€) :4diddy:
4th place: Armada (68€) :4diddy:
5th place tie:
ccst (40€) :4rob:
Eddy (40€) :4greninja:
7th place tie:
Izaw (27€) :4sheik:(:4link:?)
Zorc (27€) ???
9th place tie:
C.R.Z :4fox:
xzx :4pacman:
Suntherion ???
SilentDoom :4shulk:

Radirgy

Smash Apprentice
Still early days but nice to see that Diddy is already starting to get found out and that people are starting to become really effective with "low tier" characters.

WIDL

We Are Born
After this tournament, I might as well change my tag to "Stitch" or "Stitchfaces" (which I use here and there actually). Holy ----.

I'll throw in some shoutouts.

ARMADA & LOLEX: Awesome tournament guys, I really enjoyed it. Work hard and give us a European GFs at Apex (though that might not be as hype for everyone - sadly if so), Armada!

REBAZ: #salt. I'm sorry about the stitch, it kinda killed the great momentum you had, but apparently I am cursed/blessed (however you put it) by the spell of RNJesus, so what can you do. :rolleyes:

LEFFEN: Good stuff dude, I'm really looking forward to seeing you wreck people (particularly Chillin) at Apex and Paragon. I should sub to your twitch soon, and get some games in at Apex! Also, our PM set was fun, seeing how none of us takes the game very seriously (I did learn some stuff from the games too), not sure you feel the same way though haha.

SCHLIMMSHADY: Wow, that Doctor Mario. Good stuff dude. SO CLOSE. The sad thing is that I have tons of Doc experience in the states, it just did not quite translate to PM as it was much harder to bair out the pills and move around them in general. I'm a bit salty, but well done for making top 12.

JIN: We faced off like... three times didn't we? I heard that you've only been playing for like a year. It is scary how good you are if that's true, and I have faith that you will step it up even further in the time to come.

KIW1: I'm really sorry you had to experience that. Good stuff for getting your head back in the game though, kudos. I wish we played some friendlies. We were so close in singles AND doubles.

DAÜMLING: Like I said to Kiw1, I am really sorry you had to experience that. It did make for a hype finish, where the only other thing warranting some hype would be you three-stocking me (especially with that matchup). I still have the slightest bit of hope that someone recorded it. :urg:

MY EU CREW: Well done guys, we did some major work (props to Leffen, Kriz, Eagle and Flikkflakk especially (sorry if I'm forgetting someone very significant)).

Last edited:

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
Great Tournament, really caught up well after the initial setback on friday!
Thanks again to Android!

(And ofcourse Thank you all of the staff members, but that I've already said so often ^^)

Does anyone have any Stream numbers? Like Peak viewers for different days/events?

Last edited:

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
That Wii U Grand Finals between J.Miller and Cyve was amazing! Had me on the edge of my seat so many times! That last match especially was INSANE! I literally screamed when it was all over. What an amazing duel. Much respect.

Also, Cyve used Sheik for most of the matches in Grand Finals, not Diddy.

Last edited:
Top Bottom