• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Aug 9, 2014] Viva La Laser Feat : Soft, Abate, KO Kingpin (Knoxville, Tennessee)

fraggle

Smash Cadet
happy to finally put this on the calendar! combining our local series with our larger regional tournament series in knoxville tn! If any out of towners are looking for housing please contact Josh Howard at his email Jhowar04@gmail.com or in the knoxville smash group

Events :
Melee singles/doubles
Project m singles/doubles
Brawl singles

Details :
Venue fee $5
singles events $5
doubles events $10 a team

any event that has less then 7 people (or 5 teams) will be canceled.

THE VENUE ONLINE IS CALLED CM GAMES ON CEDAR BLUFF BUT THE VENUE ACTUALLY SAYS PACKARD GAMES ABOVE THE DOOR

schedule :
1030-12 registration and free play
12 *SHARP* - melee doubles and brawl singles

next will be melee singles and pm doubles

last will be pm singles

FainFive

Smash Rookie
NNID
FainFive
I believe me and Jacobjeb would like to see this tournament happen. We live in the area. There's 2 supporters!

djmath

Smash Apprentice
Memphis smash may potentially show up. I hope you're ready

Zanroff

Smash Rookie
NNID
Zanroff
3DS FC
4570-9437-2607
I just signed up to the smashboards today. If I had known there was a tournament in Knoxville. I would have come. Next time...

Top Bottom