• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Aug 24, 2014] Collected: 4 Summer's End (Fort Worth, Texas)

HodgyDot

Smash Apprentice

We present to you for Project M and Melee Super Smash Sunday!

Prices
$5 venue
$5 Melee singles
$5 PM singles
$10 PM Doubles

Schedule
Venue will open at 12:00 pm
Singles Start 1:00 pm
( Subject to change)
Here's what we're looking at for prize pay-out:
< 40:
1) 60%
2) 30%
3) 10%

> 40:
1) 55%
2) 30%
3) 10%
4) 5%

Set ups please! The first 5 (full) set ups will get you in without a venue fee. (That means bring a television, a wii, and the games necessary to play!{extension cords and power strips are obviously always welcome!)

Sign-ups can be done by calling us to get your name registered for the event, or the day of.We're looking to get about 40-60 people for this event! If you want to guarantee yourself a place in the tournament, Please call and register makes everyone's life easier.Concessions and Snacks available at venue
Friendlies welcome.

I will be updating after work more so.

Lil_Dirt

Smash Rookie
Also if anyone wants to hangout and play just hit me up I'm ways down. just recently started playing "competitively" so I'm always looking to practice.

Brother AJ

Smash Lord
NNID
Brother_AJ
I'll be able to bring a full set-up as well. I wonder if we're going to have as much traffic for this one? It's discouraging that this thread hasn't had more comments...

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom