• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Auburn WA's Hidden 3

sleeeeep

Smash Rookie
Hello friens, im new to this site but i have been reading the WA threads and me and two of my friends want to challenge the so called BEST of WA or anyone else that wants to mash it up. We have been playing Smash since the begnning in the 64 days. We consider our selves to be pretty good. Me and one of my friends took place in a EB games tourny and took 1st and second. We usually get together once a week to smash and if anyone wants to join please let me know. Send me a message on here or threw myspace heres my pages link

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=4699527

Like we said we want new challangers!

Jem.

Smash Master
The top 6 or so are currently in Indiana playing right now, and are sponsored by Gameclucks in Lynnwood. But I'm Power Ranked 9th. Guaranteed you guys aren't as good as you think. Play me >_> I'm in Marysville, 30 minutes north of Seattle.

sleeeeep

Smash Rookie
Awesome, we would love to play ya. Any way you can make a trip out to auburn? We smash at a friends house with his big screen. bring friends if ya wanna as well

kLBkLBkLB

Smash Cadet
I'll play you sleeeeep. Im not nearly one of the best but came close to beating some of the best but lost to VarietyBarrage when he still played.

sleeeeep

Smash Rookie
haha perhaps, but we are just looking for some new guys to smash against, i take it every one here wave dashes correct

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
I'll play any of ye. Just pick a place and time (preferably on mon or tues)

Cant make it to Auburn tomorrow cuz of work...

I'm one of two smashers in top 6 who aren't in Indiana right now...

I'd love to play you guys...I love getting good practice.

ThePrime

Smash Lord
hey sleep, i dont know which guy you were at the tourney today in Auburn....all i remember was "SLEEP...yeah sleep wake up" lol. Add you and your friends to the Global Smasher Compendium - theres a sticky in the melee discussion.

And klb, im out for revenge against your marth, i swear i hate marth to death god dang, i shouldve counter picked with someone, you were the one that put me in the loser bracket! But even if i beat you i think i wouldve had to fight Xero....no thx.

kLBkLBkLB

Smash Cadet
hey sleep, i dont know which guy you were at the tourney today in Auburn....all i remember was "SLEEP...yeah sleep wake up" lol. Add you and your friends to the Global Smasher Compendium - theres a sticky in the melee discussion.

And klb, im out for revenge against your marth, i swear i hate marth to death god dang, i shouldve counter picked with someone, you were the one that put me in the loser bracket! But even if i beat you i think i wouldve had to fight Xero....no thx.
I got a nasty chain-throw to Ken Combo on Xero in the beginning of our first match but then he beat me and sent me to the loser's bracket.

ThePrime

Smash Lord
whenever theres a non-smash saturday, ill see if i can come down to auburn again because its like a 20 min drive for me and play some more with you klb - and possibly sleep and his buddies.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
Hell, I'd like to play you guys too, sound like your just about my level, maybe a little better. Guess I'll have to wait until August's monthlies though, unless you're gonna go to the little smashfest down in Kirkland.

ThePrime

Smash Lord
Hell, I'd like to play you guys too, sound like your just about my level, maybe a little better. Guess I'll have to wait until August's monthlies though, unless you're gonna go to the little smashfest down in Kirkland.
Ya im gonna try to make that one, its just a little far away so i might try to take a bus or something. But i think the next gameclucks is Aug 11, that'll be my first time going. But you know, i dont know if there is any kind of event this sat the 21st, and i know you live up north. Maybe we could try to organize a small smashfest at someone's house in seattle/renton (being a midpoint for you and me = less drive).

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
I would glady play you guys.Unfortunately I live in Eastern WA.Good luck playing with the locals though.

sleeeeep

Smash Rookie
Hey hey, saturday was alot of fun. Even though me and my pals didnt do that great. I was put in the loser bracket by that pink liugi guy. Then later i lost to emo money... Me and my friends would love to play anyone who was there anytime. We usually get together at my friends place in auburn. Hes got a huge room with a giant big screen tv to smash it up on.

P.S. i dont remember names so remind me who you were by what u were wearing or looked like, i do remember truedoogie he used link. I wanted a chanc to play him but never got it. Also i remember the guy with long blondish hair who used falco. and of course i remember emo money.... his friend was the guy who wooped alot of people with pink liugi. remind me of the rest of you guys by what u were wearing and look like. I was the short fairly brownish guy in the light blue avenger T shirt.

And again if anyone wants to get together to smash it up for fun please let me know, it would be alot of fun. contact me on here or better yet on m,y myspace page, here is link

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=4699527

sleeeeep

Smash Rookie
how do i sighn for this Global Smasher Compendium

how do i add myself to the Global Smasher Compendium?

Oh and can anyone give me a link to a site with more information of the next tourny, i forgot my flyer... all i remember is its in august and theres gonna be a halo 2 and madden tourny on top of smash bros. I know some fellas that would join both halo and madden in a heart beat. So throw me a link pleease

Jem.

Smash Master
I was Jem, the falco guy(Blue Falco) wearing a green striped shirt with long blonde hair.
You might have seen me playing Ppa0 (Pink Luigi) in some pretty intense matches?
And I also lost to Emo$ on the projector screen which got me to 4th place.

Read up on Tourneyplay.com, and SeattleSmash. Tournament this weekend, possibly at Gamecrazy in Lakewood. So keep up with both those sites!

ThePrime

Smash Lord
hey sleep
I was the dark skinned guy with glasses and a green shirt and played a green falco and jiggs. And to add yourself to the GSC, send Sima ibn Sind a pm/email telling him your adress, main char, and other contact info (aim, myspace, etc).

Here's the link: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=58804
Everything you need is in that first post, so download google earch in addition to that file. He updates the GSC about every 10 days.

sleeeeep

Smash Rookie
Ok well since there seems to be a few people here who wants to get to smashin with me and my 2 pals lets set up just a day to smash it up. Perferably on a thursday or friday. My buddys house in auburn has a huge room with a big screen tv and a few couches to seat people. Anyone who is interested leave a message here and ill set up a date in the coming weeks to smash it up.

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
Lol was KA Sandbagging or no?
Unless its a tournament match, Ka-Master, always, and I do mean... ALWAYS sandbags ^.^

Edit:

Dan, 1 of these days... Come to my place... and play me and Xero for like 13.6 hours straight... ill buy you a chicken sangwitch if you show up here XD

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Unless its a tournament match, Ka-Master, always, and I do mean... ALWAYS sandbags ^.^

Edit:

Dan, 1 of these days... Come to my place... and play me and Xero for like 13.6 hours straight... ill buy you a chicken sangwitch if you show up here XD
Where do you live?

Next mon or tues works for me... :-)

TourneyPlay

Smash Cadet
Read up on Tourneyplay.com, and SeattleSmash. Tournament this weekend, possibly at Gamecrazy in Lakewood. So keep up with both those sites!
If you're a true SMASHER, you might consider playing in Lakewood Saturday. You can find the details at TourneyPLAY.net (NOT TourneyPLAY.com). I realize it's quite a drive for some of you, but the play will be fantastic. Several old school tv's with no lag and several other stations set up. Should be plenty of room for plenty of gaming. The tournament details are posted here... http://www.seattlesmash.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=245 and a few other places. Let me know if you have any questions.

But always remember... tourneyplay.NET -- NOT .com. :)

Top Bottom