• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attention all Reno smashers.

legendarycool123

Smash Rookie
I have some questions, concerning the Game Crazy at McCarren Blvd.

Do I need to bring my own controller?

Do I need to pay a fee to get in?

How many people are usually there?

What do you get, if you win the tournament?

Thanks. :)

Dirit

Smash Rookie
first this is a wasted thread why not just ask your question in the other reno thread
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=93844&page=3

however yes BYOC
no there is no enrty fee
usually 12-43 people with an average of just over 30
and if you somehow manage to win you get a little better at this game and some pride.... who knows we may even beat some intelligence into you

Vicko

Smash Journeyman
jeez this could have been answered in a phone call since you know where the place is at
here i'll do it for you:

wow good thing i called - there are no more tournaments at mccarran anymore due to a manager change
the store at kietzke blvd is resuming and here's the info:

3pm- signups
4 start
free entry
you can byoc if you want
prizes - none, just for fun
single elim if more than 25 players
1 game, not 2/3
no items
mlg stages
random stage

and again I don't know why you decided to make a 3rd reno thread since there's 1 that started less than a month ago and the other which has been going for a tad longer

Dirit

Smash Rookie
for future reference there is a search box where you might start there first before you make a thread

Top Bottom