• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ask Flava Flav

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flava Flav

Smash Cadet
Being the reigning jiggz champ, having defeated pc chris at the latest tourney... I AM ACCEPTING QUESTIONS. P0st th3m h3r3 @nd th3y w1ll b3 @n$w3r3d!!!!

Flava Flav

Smash Cadet
first of all sawk is a word (check urbandictionary.com) and second of all your 1/2 right there is an 80% involved, but... its your losing rate

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
Being the reigning jiggz champ, having defeated pc chris at the latest tourney... I AM ACCEPTING QUESTIONS. P0st th3m h3r3 @nd th3y w1ll b3 @n$w3r3d!!!!
1) why are you posting words like that? I just makes me doubt your greatness.

2) If you post the vidoe of you beating PC Chris I would be impressed and possibly feel you are deserving of my real questions

3) Why do you seem like ushc a huge @$$H*** to the other guy? He asked a fiar question and the only thing you could say is that you suck ballls and then that you beat PC Chris.

Flava Flav

Smash Cadet
o yea NUB WELL GESS WUT IM PC CHRIS MWAHAHAHAHAHA and btw all u inferiors i own u all, and i know duff man personaly, HE SAWKS

Giggidax

Smash Ace
omfg nice mindgames O_O

u win, btw i have a question, since u said u would answer all questions...

how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck COULDN't chuck wood?

Duff-Man!

Smash Rookie
All the replies in this thread just make me sadder and sadder. Just don't even TALK to him, it just makes him succeed.

Flava Flav

Smash Cadet
when he picks sheik call him a ******... hes self concious as we all know... he will change characters

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
i think cuz he's playing with you. he picked fox against king...
anyway, you have any vids of you playing darc? i would like to see you.
Not any good vids of me.... *johns*

and I don't believe he is playing with me. At least I hope he isn't

Deathcarter

Smash Lord
You are an incompotent n00b, mental ******* have better spelling than you, and you are so stupid, you went to a food eating contest, ate more pies then everyone else combined and you still managed to lose cause it was a hot dog eating contest.

Now for my serious question: What does this have to do with Jigglypuff?

Flava Flav

Smash Cadet
1). When on a forum it is not uncommon to use incorrect spelling.

2). That insult was ****ing ******** and everyone here would agree.

3). This has EVERYTHING to do with Jigglypuff.

TheLegend

Smash Ace
plz do not put urself in the same category as Kish and King, you are not even pro...
Kish.. am I in the same catagory as you...

edit- But strictly speaking.. comparing myself, Kish, and King is like comparing Apples, Oranges, and Pinapples. We all play the same character, but ultilze her in very different ways. My way being Resting, Kish's way being WoPing, and King's way being Comboing.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
If people need to know anything they can SEARCH and then if they fail they can then make a topic. We do not need these as they are redundant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom