• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Armada is the only national tournament viable peach?..did peach metagame improved?

Queen

Smash Apprentice
Daisy is an illegal immigrant.

If I remember correctly, green was favored by the technical players...in a general sorta way. Tricky players used blue. Smart players used pink, and I have no idea what the commonality for the white peach players was.

TheGeneral

Smash Journeyman
Wow, I didn't realize Peach's color selection metagame had come so far. I thought it was just Yellow peach sucks, everything else is preference.

Green ftw <3. And Koryuu, I agree with you about shield pressuring link. I mean, you get ****ed up when you mess up, but that can happen to just about any character that attacks link and messes up ( stupid free up oos ).

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Colour was here. Color is a ******.

Also, my friend plays daisy peach. He gets like 6 stitchfaces, 10 dotfaces, and a lightning sword per match. EVERY match, no joke.

VA

Smash Hero
He can also Nair OoS, Uair, Upsmash, etc.

But the point is not to spam. Use your Fair judiciously. If he shields the second Fair, grab/dsmash. If he starts punishing you for your second Fair with one of the said options above, pull a Cort and full jump Nair out of the first FC Fair to punish anything he tries to do OoS. Peach has many options to follow up out of a FC.

My point is that the Peach should react to what the Link does and punish accordingly. Basically, mix it up!
Green Peach is so ugly, she makes my eyes hurt.

Daisy has a more powerful bair because her hips don't lie? I thought everyone knew that...

Also above post: nair OoS would probably trade with FC nair spam for fail. Uair would be ridiuclously hard if she spaces it and Vanz suggested lag of fair would be too much to get out a UP B. Also Up B has weird start up frames of no hit.

But the mix up thing is legit. Peach players should know this. I prefer punishing those little gays that wait and shield grab you from jabs by FC fair spaced > dash away > dash back in nair

Cia

das kwl
Holy crap that thread is old. My Peach wasn't even thought about in '06 :laugh:

I actually switched to green Peach because Cort took White when we ditto'd.

those were the good days..

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
ima be at g.a.m.me for sure, apex would be really cool to go to but ugh its far away...vidjo should come an meet me at gamme hes like the main reason why i main peach. love him no homo o.0...new thread...who rae fav peach player of all time n.n

Top Bottom