• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Are You Ready To Get RAWKED BY THE HAWK?!

Xandercosm

Smash Lord
NNID
vineto

RAWK HAWK IS READY TO RAWK!!!

Rawk Hawk! The big, bad*** bird of prey! Is there any Paper Mario character better suited for fighting? I don't think so... Rawk is big, burly, and overconfident. Not to mention, he's the champ of the Glitz Pit (if you don't count Mario)!

He's also the perfect character to represent Paper Mario in Smash. We all know Paper Mario needs representation. If you disagree, talk to the hawk!

I'm gonna leave it up to the comments to help create a moveset for him. Tell me what you think!

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I would catch a grenade to get Rawk Hawk into Smash Bros. He's pretty much my favorite character from Thousand Year Door, the music that plays when you fight him is just awesome, and he's got the most style out of the Paper Mario cast besides Paper Mario himself. Wouldn't you say so, @ aldelaro5 aldelaro5 ?

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I would catch a grenade to get Rawk Hawk into Smash Bros. He's pretty much my favorite character from Thousand Year Door, the music that plays when you fight him is just awesome, and he's got the most style out of the Paper Mario cast besides Paper Mario himself. Wouldn't you say so, @ aldelaro5 aldelaro5 ?
The problem is first, this thread is actually a duplicate, I might edit this post later when I find the link, but just to tell you that there;s an old support thread that exists.

Before this thread gets locked or merged, well I love this boss sure, but it might be my third best after fracktail and Cortez which is my favoerite boss of TTYD.

I do love his music though.

The thing is, I will be honest, I don;t see him playable at all, but I do see him to be a REALLY sick AT or stage hazard if we can get the theatre/glits pit. As much as I love paper mario, I really think paper mario is just the only one with a substantial chance to even be playable.

If he was AT or stage hazard, this would just be so hype though.....

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
The other thread hasn't had a reply in nearly two years now. This thread is staying.

:231:

Xandercosm

Smash Lord
NNID
vineto
The other thread hasn't had a reply in nearly two years now. This thread is staying.

:231:
@ FalKoopa FalKoopa Cool! Thanks! I didn't see another one when I made the thread :urg:. Next time I'll check more, though.

@ aldelaro5 aldelaro5 Yes, Paper Mario would also be awesome for Smash. But, aren't there already enough versions of Mario? I'd like to see totally unique Paper Mario character. And I think Rawk fits the bill since he's the most memorable character from the most memorable Paper Mario game.

Last edited:

MacDaddyNook

Smash Lord
I'm strongly against any more Mario characters getting in.

But this guy? This guy I'm ok with.

Top Bottom