• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 26, 2014] Neumont Smash Jam (Salt Lake City, UT)

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
Neumont's Game Gurus Presents:
Neumont Smash Jam
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/events/736...id=736271286396386&notif_t=event_mall_comment

Other info:
Parking:
There is parking on regent street behind the school.
2 blocks away is a post office and that has parking. It is on 200 s and 200 w.
City Creek Mall (probably the best option).
400 s and Main I heard has a pretty cheap open air parking lot.

IF YOU HAVE A SET UP READ THIS:
There is free 30min parking in front of the school so you can park there drop off your stuff and go find parking some where else.

Entrance:
The room that we will be using is very easy to find. When you get to the building enter the door on the right side of the building, there will be a door immediately to your left that leads to the commons. This is where the tournament will be held.

Food:
There will be some time set a part for lunch. So bring your own food or buy some.
We may or may not be doing this but when you arrive you may receive a ticket and you will be able to use that ticket to get a free slice of pizza and a drink. This is to serve as a snack so it is recommended to plan some sort of way to get food.
We're right in the middle of downtown on a Saturday... Finding food should not be a problem as we're surrounded by restaurants and City Creek mall is half a black away.

Last edited:

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
What takes place Sunday? I can only be there for Saturday.

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
What takes place Sunday? I can only be there for Saturday.
It takes place Saturday...

I willchange it to 11:59pm cause if it says 12:00am it says Sunday

Edit: I would say 11:59 but it's in 1 hour increments so it'll say 11:00 but it really ends at 12:00am

Last edited:

Hatch Backward

Smash Apprentice
I'll only be able to show up at like 5pm, so I hope friendlies will be going the whole time.

also parking on regent street, is that parking on the side of the road kind of thing? just so I know what to expect.

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
Regent street is a parking complex behind the school.... it's not the cheapest but it's the closest. If money is your concern City Creek is probably the best option.

Also... friendlies will be going on for pretty the much the whole day.

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
If there is going to be doubles, what games have priorities for doubles?

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
If there is going to be doubles, what games have priorities for doubles?
Brawl is definitly gonna have doubles since it's pretty big here and one of the other two will if time allows... i'll probably just have the people at the venue vote for which of the two they want doubles for.

Last edited:
Top Bottom