• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

anyone play smash in moreno valley ca

Nashun

Smash Ace
I live in riverside, it's not too far. I'm usually willing to drive for smash as long as it's not too far, depends on how many people are going to be there, though. I'm going to Nexus, maybe I'll see you there?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I live at UCR too. You are welcome to over if you want to play, theres a giant lounge with a Plasma TV at our dorm that we play on.

And Nashun can only give you crappy Kirby training, mines way better. :p

JK <3

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Come to UCR sometime this week, anyday besides Wednesday is good for me.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I graduated from RCHS last year. I still go home there on the weekends.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
No, I went to Rancho Cucamonga High School. ;)

KyokiBPM600

Smash Cadet
I live in Hemet! =D.......as if anyone even knows where that is T_T besides luigi that is, he's been here to tear up some noobie trash talkin kids at a gamecrazy tourny which they hold every last saturday of the month >.> so I dun think I'll be going to Nexus anyways bcuz it's the day before my bday -_-

Therefore I decide to go to little tourny here and kill but anyone could come to my place and play on my big T.v. whenever they'd like on the weekends ^_^ if your willing to drive that is. I'm at least nice enough to provide some gas money lol so if you could drive phaney pack then we'd at least give you decent practice maybe Luigi could come to =] maybe?

Knivez

Smash Ace
phaney pack listen...

you dont wanna play with any of these guys. They are just horrible at the game.

They spend more time on smashboards talking about it than they do playing it.
i'm afraid that if you play the likes of JTB, evil nemesis, nashun, and kyobi they will just make you 93% worse at the game. I played with them once out of pity and now they bug me constantly.

None of those guys are ranked... that says it ALL.

GG OWNED

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
While what Knivez(s) said is true, he probably won't have time to play with you. Thats because hes spending all his time on his newly created MYSPACE, because myspace is the perfect place for him to spread his gayness and show off his emo banners.

GG OWNED

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Don't worry, its all a joke. :p

I think we are all going to Nexus.

Knivez

Smash Ace
WOW JAKE i'm gonna destroy your shet next time i see you for actually taking time away from smashboards to create a Myspace for me. What kind of loser goes around making a myspace...let alone a Myspace that isnt even HIS space. Yup, JTB for the LOSS again for making multiple myspaces for himself and his would-be friends.

GG
GOT *****?"

-Knivez(s) out

Knivez

Smash Ace
oh and BTW here is how JTB and his 'crew' friends roll.

[21:26] knivez: i replied
[21:26] knivez: i truly own
[21:27] DansBPM600: yeah as soon as u said that i got a frikkin email saying a new reply to moreno valley topic
[21:28] knivez: wow why do u have emails sent to you everytime someone replies?
[21:28] knivez: is your life so insignificant that it has to revolve around smashboards? OWNED

KyokiBPM600

Smash Cadet
Pfft I just told you why those e-mails haunt my mailbox! and I thought you wouldn't make funny of me after that night we spent alone in the apartment together remember? Ooh what a night XD lmao

Knivez

Smash Ace
yea that night that you didn't "perform". What a waste of a dollar, i swear.

That kid is worse in bed then he is in smash. I couldnt believe it until i saw it with my own three eyes.

On another note, what was done that night is illegal in 47 states and should not be replicated unless you are a proffesional.

KyokiBPM600

Smash Cadet
Psh leave me alone! >.< haha pick on someone else your own age and besides this is phaney packs topic not ours. Yesh I'm a peace maker

Knivez

Smash Ace
I guess you admit defeat, just like JTB who is too scared to reply.

You wouldnt last a day in Sparta.
Tonight, i dine in BLOOD.

btw i have to admit that that myspace is pretty AWESOME lol.

what kind of stupid language allows for a word to be followed by the same word in order to make grammatical sense?

"that that"

wtf, english is stupid. no wonder we have people like JTB and Kyopee pee making Myspaces and playing grab-*** during tournaments.

you dont think we see you horny *******s? TRUST ME , WE DO.

and tell Hugs to stop being that way. That fool is seriously ********.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2dyah7J6Ms
this is me, the great maximus arelius or somethin..

Knivez

Smash Ace
i recall a certain guy named luigi getting 3 stocked on battlefield by yours truly.

NICE.

i guess i **** battlefield more.
i **** it so hard that the center stage breaks in half.

just like luigi's open butt-hole.

WOW i breached a new level of gayness.

as always...****

KyokiBPM600

Smash Cadet
Don't take it all so seriously phaney....this isn't how it always is we're all friendly but there always just has to be that ONE guy like Knivez right? Just don't take it all seriously we only be kiddin =P

Knivez

Smash Ace
yes for god's sake, lets all choose to be the same and conform to fake pleasantries while blaming the one guy who speaks the truth for everything.

jk jk, WOW GG.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Knivez last post was worst than that time he four stocked my Falcon with his Roy :O

WOW GG (to me)

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
You can probably find someone to paint your controller, I'm not sure if they sell orange controllers.

Top Bottom