• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

anyone having problems grabbing giga bowser??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cia

das kwl
everytime I try to start chain grabbing giga bowser, he stops me with a forward smash..

does anyone have any tips for a solid approach?? and is he consider and ICz counter??

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
yea i'm having the same problem only its not giga bowser... i can't seem to clear adventure mode due to the fact that i can't beat mast hand. can anyone please help? :(

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic. Regardless, this thread fills me with enough hate that I would actually stab myself in the groin if I thought it would delete it from my memory.

Gigabowser can't be grabbed.
Gigabowser is not an IC counter because he is not legal.
Thread is over.

Cia

das kwl
lmfao @ everyone's posts

I was analyzing a bunch of giga bowser's strategies and it seems that his pressure game makes it nearly impossible to even get near. at first it seemed like GB was un-grabbable. but I know with clever timing, you can move in for grab combo's and all that good stuff

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
You gotta do some Wobbles like no bodies business. Wobbles FTW, people ^^

Next, you gotta do a LOT of barrel rolls. that way you could deflect the flames he breaths at you back at him

it's GENIUS! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom