• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone else think that kirby is important enough to warrant at least one more rep.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iVoltage

$5.99 Abuser
Personally I'd LOVE to see Bandanna Waddle Dee added to have the whole crew from Kirby's Return to Dreamland :o You could easily come up with a moveset for him, just make sure his up B is his helicopter spear :)

Look at how adorable this little guy is too, not such a bad idea imho.

Sahfarry

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2750-1620-0068
I think it's entirely possible that Bandana Dee gets in. I don't really care for Bandana Dee myself, and I fail to see the appeal.

In terms of Kirby characters in general, it's likely, as Sakurai is working on this game still :) I really can't think of any more important characters that I'd want, though. As I said, I don't really care for Bandana, and Prince Fluff isn't cool.

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
I wouldn't say Kirby needs a new character(Like Metroid), but a new character is justifiable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom