• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anybody ever throw around the idea of a Video Archive?

The_NZA

Smash Lord
I think thats a good idea, but even more importantly, i think more ness players need to record themselves. A lot of people can not efficiently grow in this board because there are so few videos of how good ness players should play...especially against certain characters. I haven't ever seen an online video of how a Ness should handle samus, or peach. Its really quite frustrating.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
There is no specific thread for that, but there are 2 small vid collections in the Super Guide. My Ness vid Omnibus, and thesage has many in his Character Matchups.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
I agree and I think we should get something to this affect going. Quite frankly, there ARE a **** good number of Ness videos scattered about, between Simna and Sage and even Mugg and that's just what I've seen on the first page here. It shouldn't be too hard to track a bunch of em down...I think I'll try and get a little started tomorrow.

DonEdgardo

Smash Cadet
not only those players but japanesse players also... check nessby, i thought simna was god w/ ness until i saw him on youtube... freaking **** so got at everything

indie_dave

Smash Ace
yes, look at character matchups by sage, and the omnibus on first page ness compendium/superguide

don't forget the captain jack v. brown mario ness dittos. 1337
for funky movement techskill watch greta the great
the sickness combo vids by vilness are great basic visual how-tos
mofo v. pc chris and mofo v. cort are amazing also.
simna, reik, angry lobster, rapid assassin/emmy, and n.ow all have substantial amounts of ness vids that are great practical match considerations.
team battles: look up bluchu

those at least are the essentials.

edit: Z0MG NEW SIMNA VIDS!!!!!1!!1 THX ADEMISK ^_^ Z0MG XXNESS V SHEIKXX >.>;;

edit2: HOLY MOLY LEETZ0RS

Ademisk

Smash Champion
Okay, thanks for the tip indie, I'm in the middle of moving right now, so I'll put those up later today or tonight. I'm hoping I can get this thing stickied by a mod if I can get enough videos together. If you could find those videos and post them in the video archive thread while I'm packing up that would be a great help. If not, I'm sure I can find them myself.

indie_dave

Smash Ace
kk i'm in the middle of moving too, but i'll get em up when i can. most are in the superguide/compendium and sage's chara matchups, but bug me again so i don't forget. whoamg @simna, i've NEVER seen some of the stuffs you pulled in those new matches ^_^ lol at "corneria shenanigans" [i make it a point to read youtube comments for lulz value ONLY]

Top Bottom