• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Any West Michigan Tournaments?.

MegaFatcat100

Smash Cadet
Holland/Zeeland/GR/Hudsonvile? Any tournaments? Just wondering if there's anything in the local area, since east MI smash seems much more active, but Idk... Anyways, if there happens to be tournaments in this area, what could I do to get news of these, are there any pages I could join. Also, Weekends are preferable b/c school

haru-zocole

Smash Cadet
depends what game your looking for.
i recommend facebook smash groups to hook up locally
for project m search facebook for "michigan project m"
for smash 4 "west michigan smash wii u/3ds"
for melee and the local boys search for "west mi smash"
happy smasheing n_n

RIP|Merrick

Absolute Trash
NNID
Merricktherox
3DS FC
4339-2630-2726
Holland/Zeeland/GR/Hudsonvile? Any tournaments? Just wondering if there's anything in the local area, since east MI smash seems much more active, but Idk... Anyways, if there happens to be tournaments in this area, what could I do to get news of these, are there any pages I could join. Also, Weekends are preferable b/c school
Where in Michigan do you live brother? West Michigan is very active with Smash 4 tournaments usually once or twice a week, with smashfests peppered in often. You can check out our Facebook group here, as I have a whole calendar up every month to display events that are happening, and you can keep in touch with our amazing player base. :)

Purplesnick

Smash Cadet
NNID
Nicktendo64
3DS FC
4227-1190-1986
Is there anything for South East Michigan? I don't wanna drive that far lol

MegaFatcat100

Smash Cadet
Where in Michigan do you live brother? West Michigan is very active with Smash 4 tournaments usually once or twice a week, with smashfests peppered in often. You can check out our Facebook group here, as I have a whole calendar up every month to display events that are happening, and you can keep in touch with our amazing player base. :)
That's cool, I'm roughly a half hour from GR so I'll be sure to check that out, though I'm not sure if I'll be able to attend tournaments for a while b/c of school and other stuff

MegaFatcat100

Smash Cadet
I live in the Zeeland - Holland area

RIP|Merrick

Absolute Trash
NNID
Merricktherox
3DS FC
4339-2630-2726
A lot of our active players like PoisonouSoap, MachoMan, and more live around Holland as well, they have an entire crew based around that part of Michigan.

School is understandable, yeah. Let me know sometime if you're looking to come down!

Purplesnick

Smash Cadet
NNID
Nicktendo64
3DS FC
4227-1190-1986
Dunno, but I'm guessing it must be active considering west michigan is apparently. Wasn't the Big House 5 in SE Michigan?
Yes I think in Dearborn, but I was out of town then so I couldn't go.

Top Bottom