• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any 760 Smashers

J Flo

Smash Journeyman
If you play smash anywhere in San Diego county just go to the triweeklies at UCSD. My friends and I are from San Marcos and we drive down to la jolla to join the fray every 3 weeks.

$ick

Smash Lord
Oh **** son! A new smasher in my area! haha. Hit me up, and we'll play sometime. 985-5745. My name is Bryan, don't ask for sick.. heh. Or good ol' myspace. :)

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
i have no idea where hesperia is, but knowing that, it prlly is 2 hours away from o'side. but oceanside is 760 area code, as well as vista, and c-bad and some parts of encinitas.

$ick

Smash Lord
Nah UCLA is a lil' bit too far, even though it has a lot of cool people going.. :( I'm gonna go to a palmdale biweekly soon. But other than that I usually go to Riverside/SB and stuff around there.

Yloh

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I'm from San Marcos. Because of my current job, I won't be able to attend many tournaments this year, but I can still play Smash during the week. Just talk to me when you see me online and we can schedule a time to smash.

AIM: MSP1219

SsbKid

Smash Rookie
yeah i live in palmsprings "mecko"...so if any1 lives close call me at 760-424-9356 and we'll have a match oh and im on a crew so if your on one 2 bring em and we'll have a crew battle

SsbKid

Smash Rookie
tourney comin up in the desert there will b doubles and singles and low tiers crew battles so if your interested call this number(760)413-4110

Top Bottom