• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any 760 Smashers

Sony

Smash Apprentice
yeah i was on fire one day but i havent played anyone so i been playing computers, but yeah im up there with skill with sick and mecko yeah if u want to smash someday just tell me

Scarfetto

Smash Rookie

My area code is 760 and I live in Northern San Diego. I don't know where you live, I think some thing's of?

Sony

Smash Apprentice
wat 760 theres like 3 theres the one in adelanto, oceanside, and sumthing else, i live in the adelanto one, wat city u live in scarfetto?

$ick

Smash Lord
He just said he lives in Northern San Diego..... You should ask if anyone live in the High Desert (Victorville/Adelanto/Hesperia) rather than "the 760" area, cause as you can see, more than just 1 city has the same area code. But don't expect anyone really. I think I know of all the smashers here. And there is a decent amount, you just have to be willing to go to them.. In total there are like 11 decent smashers including Pat and his friends.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Wow *****es, stop stealing my picture.

$ick

Smash Lord
Uh oh, Sergio's and Sonny's amazing bond is starting to break!?! :(:(:(
Omg, does that means no more Shutter Bugs!?!!?!?!

Sony

Smash Apprentice
Well, my name is purple. So thats settled...
=)
lol but i have played the game three hundred times, but that purple name i should just change my pic lol, and JTB we had that pic long before u did u had a pic of G&W, and brian sergio is just being an *** he's always in *** anyway idk if its shutterbugs is over we berly team anymore

3Years

Smash Lord
I live in the palm springs which is in the high desert...and we have some pretty good players...so pm cuz we wanna smash it up w/ some new player besides ourselfs lol....

Top Bottom