• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

another possible cloud combo

cloudz

Smash Journeyman
idk if this one will work. i will try it when i get home...but

1)Desynch(haha)
2)Nana-Ice Block
3)Popo-Solo Squall
4)Nana-Blizzard

Repeat steps 3+4. maybe.

I feel like it could work once or twice. and finish off with a smash from nana.

im thinking WAY to flashy. lolz

video up soon!

Chaudgobay

Smash Apprentice
hmm...think this is dificult to use than the other, and don't think this will give lot of damage

waiting for the video
=p

Binx

Smash Master
They can smash DI out of the squall, its also not difficult to dodge.

Although I might try a solo squall shield pressure for fun just to see what happens, I use the squall to blizzard pretty often when recovering with just popo and nana is close by when I touch the ground, really throws people off.

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
For reference, you can Solo Squall off of any 'A' move, so there's no reason to desynch before it (it is a desynch). Also, Solo Squall is stopped by any projectile with stun. Squall Desynchs are usually pretty easy to counter, but it can be fun to throw in at random to catch someone off guard.

Binx

Smash Master
We have plenty of stuff against fast fallers, we need more combos for floaties, some floaties such as samus marth, peach are really hard to get decent combos on.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Both blizzard and squall can be CC'ed and Smash DI-ed which is why I don't like trying to combine the two. I tried something awhile ago with Jab - P Squall - N SH Blizzard, to trap them in their shield with stun and land grabs, but it's amazingly difficult to find an applicable situation for.

Also... let's try not to be too trigger happy on thread-making. Your other thread seems to be working fine for talking about applicable de-sync combos and setups.

Binx

Smash Master
oh so this is sort of off topic but I caught someone on pokemon stadium in the "Y" shaped tree trunk with desynched jabs for like 300 percent, was pretty funny.

EDIT Squal smashes actually work alright vs Marth, puff and luigi, although marth can CC it fairly easily, and jiggle can cc rest you, which blows. But if they dont expect it its pretty good. I dont know how you could actually lead into the squall but when I happen to do a tricky squall recover and nic them then nana is set up to do something.

Also I have been experimenting with nana grabs during desynch combos, its less risky than throwing popo in against certain characters and if it lands I just get in front and usmash if she does anything but a back throw it will most likely hit.

Top Bottom