• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Another Pacman Glitch

Splebel

Smash Journeyman
I was playing Smash recently and I got this graphical glitch that whenever Pacman turns into his class form he's just a ball and that reminded me of this one glitch I encountered a couple patches ago and wondered if anyone else got it.

I was fighting a Megaman and I was using trampoline to recover, forgot what hit it was on and Megaman used Rush to recover. Around the apex of my jump. I think I was just starting to fall slightly I hit Rush as he was falling and proceed to recover that way. No problem. However for the rest of the match every time I jumped whenever I got to the top of my jump I would revert to my helpless state and it was weird.

It seems pretty specific and it could've been because it happened online so I don't know. replay got deleted too cause of updates.

Splebel

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to revive this old thread because I found a video of what I was talking about.

Top Bottom