• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Animal Villager (from Animal Crossing series)

Bebe Mignon

Smash Ace
Animal Villager is basically a combination of the Villager and Bowser Jr. and co. Isabelle is the default alt (because of her importance and popularity, even though she's technically not a Villager). There will be 7 other alts, all based on popular and/or classic Villagers from the Animal Crossing series.

To remain unbiased, I need all of YOUR help coming up with 7 other Villagers (such as Fang, Ankha, Kid Cat, etc.).

For now, we need at least 10 votes for a single Animal Villager to make it as an alt. The following alts are:

1. Isabelle

2. - 8. To be determined

Moveset:
by @ King Sonnn DeDeDoo King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Neutral B- Pocket: Same as villagers, since it's very iconic to Animal Crossing

Up B- Mail call: Pete the mailman comes out of nowhere and gives the player an Air lift. should work kind of like Snake's recovery.

Side B- Fishing Pole: A long range attack that can reel in characters and item, that can be charged for casting a longer distance. Also if it catches the edge of a stage it can act as a tether recovery.

Down B- Flower patch: Can be planted and watered like Villager's tree, but instead a flower patch appears. If an enemy walks into or gets knocked into the flower patch they will get a poisonous flower on their head, much like Lip's stick. Unlike Villager's tree, the animal villager can have multiple flower patches out at a time.

Support List:
1. Bebe Mignon​

Last edited:

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
Bob the Cat
Rosie the Cat
Drago the Alligator
Eloise the Elephant
Camofrog the Frog
Agent S the Squirrell
Freya the Wolf

Those are my votes yo

Narth

Plox
NNID
nathanrinkster
3DS FC
1736-2381-3285
Interesting idea actually, but I really dunno. It seems odd having them as characters, I'd feel, especially since Animal Crossing has many randomly selected for a players game, other than Isabelle.

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
I had always preferred the idea of Tom Nook as a fighter over Villager to be honest. I'd kinda wanted Nook since AC came out

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
Huh, i actually really like this idea. i'd imagine they would play like a clone or semi-clone of Villager. Only problem I see is that Isabelle is already an assist trophy and many other famous villager's are already background elements. either way I support this idea.

Animal Villagers- Besides Isabelle and Digby, I made sure to include every Villager personality type.
1. Isabelle
2. Alfonso the alligator (Lazy)
3. Rosie the cat (Peppy)
4. Cyrano the Anteater (Cranky)
5. Freya the wolf (Snooty)
6. Bill the duck (Jock)
7. Fauna the deer (Normal)
8. Digby (he's Isabelle's brother)

Move set
Neutral B- Pocket: Same as villagers, since it's very iconic to Animal Crossing

Up B- Mail call: Pete the mailman comes out of nowhere and gives the player an Air lift. should work kind of like Snake's recovery.

Side B- Fishing Pole: A long range attack that can reel in characters and item, that can be charged for casting a longer distance. Also if it catches the edge of a stage it can act as a tether recovery.

Down B- Flower patch: Can be planted and watered like Villager's tree, but instead a flower patch appears. If an enemy walks into or gets knocked into the flower patch they will get a poisonous flower on their head, much like Lip's stick. Unlike Villager's tree, the animal villager can have multiple flower patches out at a time.

ErenJager

Smash Champion
Animal alt costumes for villager?

1. Tom Nook
2. K.K. Slider
3. Blathers
4. Resetti
5. Pete
6. Gulliver
7. Kapp'n
8. Tortimer

Bebe Mignon

Smash Ace
Voters who have already placed votes are eligible to vote again a week after their last vote. However, you cannot vote the same characters you voted for previously.

Anyways, here are the votes so far!

2 votes:
Freya the Wolf
Rosie the Cat

1 vote:
Agent S the Squirrel
Alfonso the Alligator
Bill the Duck
Bob the Cat
Camofrog the Frog
Cyrano the Anteater
Drago the Alligator
Eloise the Elephant
Fauna the Deer
***** The following characters are NOT Villagers. Haven't decided whether they can be considered or not. *****
Blathers
Digby (Isabelle's brother)
Gulliver
K.K. Slider
Kapp'n
Pete
Resetti
Tom Nook
Tortimer

Users who voted:
ErenJager
Kevandre