• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

An Apology...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLegend

Smash Ace
ChozenOne was just permabanned...

I must say [on behalf of my friend Chozen] that he is deeply sorry for any distress that he may have caused PrinceZane or any of the other moderators that defended him so valiently. This is clearly a sign that world of Jigglypuff is no longer in need of Chozen-ness, and that perhaps Kish, King, Darc, Magus, or Aero may teach you all to "Fux with Amazing".

It was a good run boys. I'm glad to have attempted to teach you all while the questions still fresh, and techniques new.. This is also probabably a good time to announce my retirement of Jigglypuff in singles. Thank you all for everything.

Good Day Sirs [for the last time].

D1

Banned via Administration
ROFLMAO!

*just wanted to laugh before this got closed*

the "Fux w/ Amazing" was one of the best quotes in smash for 07 so far.

*leaves*

R.I.P. ChozenOne

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I hope to god this april fools because this man seriously brightened my day everytime i read his posts.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
It's not an April fools. I don't know about the retirement of jiggs in singles or anything, but Chozen has been perma banned for, well, stuff...

At any rate, just let this know that no matter how much your fuxing with, "the man" always wins.

R.I.P. mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom