• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AMondAy Week 33 - Theytah

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
AMondAys is a weekly feature on /r/SSBPM, the Project M subreddit. It features AMAs from various members of the Project M Development Team and allows them to directly interact with the community in an awesome way. This week features Theytah.

"Hey everyone, I'm Theytah! Originally on the video department, I'm now working as hard as I can on stage and character design (or anything else, I like helping out). I worked on Dreamland, Saffron, Delfino's Secret, a few costumes, and a bunch of other misc stuff."

He will be answering questions all day on /r/SSBPM in this thread, so be sure to stop by, ask some questions, and learn a bit more about Project M!

SmashCapps really hopes Project M fans enjoy this AMA. To ask SmashCapps any questions be sure to follow him on Twitter or use his ask.fm!

Jrgykins

Smash Rookie
Have you guys ever thought about making a portable version of PM if 3DS homebrew reaches a point where that's doable? Like, not a new version of PM that includes the new characters, but just the same thing as the Wii version, just scaled down.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Have you guys ever thought about making a portable version of PM if 3DS homebrew reaches a point where that's doable? Like, not a new version of PM that includes the new characters, but just the same thing as the Wii version, just scaled down.
You don't ask here, you ask in the reddit thread linked in the article silly :p

Top Bottom